Visited the place in April 2012 and stayed for 6 nights. Its a beautiful resort to be around.
They have a private beach with water sports activities as well as a nice Pool.
Rooms are beautifully done and the service is prompt. Cleanliness and Hygiene is at par with a 5*
Very quiet and peaceful place to be.
They have a store in the resort (mostly need to buy an adapter for chargers).
Restaurant is good, only buffets for breakfast and dinner. It has a wide spread.
vegetarians would get bored with the potatoes and bean all the time though.
Over all, a very very nice stay. Weather is April is very pleasant can get a little cooler in the evenings buy the beach side
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the gentle shores of the Indian Ocean, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa overlooks a turquoise lagoon with stunning mountain scenery. Found along the North East coast of the tropical island of Mauritius, at Poste Lafayette, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa is the perfect choice for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa - Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jalsa Beach Hotel And Spa - Mauritius
- Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa - Mauritius Poste Lafayette