just returned from two weeks at Jalsa beach what a fantastic hotel from the time we arrived we warmly welcomed ,check in was very quick and we were shown to are rooms We had rooms on the top floor nice size with balconys overlooking the beautiful lagoon they were cleaned to a very high standard every day.The food was excellent with plenty of choice ,the dining room staff were very attentive we were asked every night if the food was ok ,as the chef was quiet happy to cook you something else,cant see the point of going to other countries if your not going to try the food.
The barstaff were also very good with good selection of cocktails.jalsa beach is a quiet relaxing resort with wonderful staff who cant do enough for you .The entertainment was low key but very good .To get around the island we used the taxis from outside the hotel they were resonable and were all very knowlegable about the island just ask at reception and they will arrange it for you.
we had a wonderfull stay at jalsa beach .Thank you to all the staff xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the gentle shores of the Indian Ocean, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa overlooks a turquoise lagoon with stunning mountain scenery. Found along the North East coast of the tropical island of Mauritius, at Poste Lafayette, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa is the perfect choice for those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa - Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jalsa Beach Hotel And Spa - Mauritius
- Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa - Mauritius Poste Lafayette