All reviews private pool duplex villa panoramic view free activities thai boxing our honeymoon ao yon higher floor direct access to the beach in room dining cable car beach level checking in main pool room service is hotel pool quiet beach
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

This resort is as beautiful as described. The quiet & serene area, luxurious villa, excellent amenities, and wonderfully delightful staff made this a stay that we will never forget and will most definitely return to. The entire property was impeccably maintained & cleaned, the restaurant had delicious food, and I cannot begin to say enough about how polite the staff are. It was such a breath of fresh air to meet people who are genuinely happy and a joy to be around. I must mention our two favorite Bandara associates whom we had the pleasure of getting to know over the week; Tan & Tarn are two of the most pleasant young ladies we have met. They exude the high quality that Bandara brands themselves as. Great job and thank you for making our visit so memorable!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BandaraPhuket, Manager at Bandara Villas Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Dear H991NBmikeb,

Thank you for your review posted recently following your recently stay. I am pleased that you put on the staff, especially Tan & Tarn who were trying hard and doing their best to please. I have to say that your opinion is highly valued especially as we are always striving to improve what we do to please our guests. Once again thank you for posting your review and I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to Bandara Villas, Phuket in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I had an awesome stay at Bandara Villas, they made my stay as perfect as possible. There are more free things as it is written (activities and shuttles to the town).
I booked this hotel because i wanted my own pool. When i have arrived there the staff was faster than i was expecting. My suitcases where already taken into my room by the staff while i was making the checkin. Very friendly staff and perfect organized in every case. My wishes where made within few minutes. I will come back again thank you Bandara.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Murat_dts,

It is thrilled to read your positive comment, especially your compliment on our staff and service. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

This hotel is amazing and the beach is one of the best beaches in phuket and we had so much fun but we have seen a lizard inside the room so make sure that all doors properly sealed even the gap above the flooring

Room tip: The duplex room is beautiful
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BandaraPhuket, Manager at Bandara Villas Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Dear MOHAMMED A,

Thank you so much for posting such a complimentary review on well-known website following your recent stay. Feedback is very important to us so that we can build on the positives and make improvements where required. Its good to hear that the team here made the difference to your stay which is what we always aim to do. I hope we can welcome you back to Bandara Resort in the near future.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Good view close to the nice beach
great facilities Bath tube, private pool so nice
good activity and atmosphere...
Many option of A lar carte Breakfast.. fresh amd nice.. Guava juice and Cappuccino coffee also great.
easy to go there by driving car.
U will not feel boring if u staying there..

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Nuu T,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will pass on your comments to all the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to Bandara Resort next time you are traveling to Phuket.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

We have visited Thailand many times but have never had a view from our room like this one. Room was kept immaculate and free mini bar topped up daily. Bedroom opens up to a perfect lounge area over looking your own private pool. Staff here are so friendly and the Thai food served in the restaurant was amazing and reasonably priced. A visit to the spa is a must just what we needed after a long journey. A huge thank you to all the staff for helping us making this a memorable holiday.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BandaraPhuket, Manager at Bandara Villas Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Dear Bevels,

Thank you very much for your kind lines and rating following your recent stay. It is most delighted to learn that you were very happy with our room and services. Look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Regards,