The room my sister and I shared as in the bayside wing of the hotel. It came with an en-suite kitchenette and a living room area. There was also an outdoor patio with a hot tub (that unfortunately wasn't used in our stay). The layout of the hotel can be a little confusing at the start and some of the common areas looked a bit tired. The room itself was clean, spacious and everything in perfect working order. The downside to this is that Wifi is only available in the common areas, but thankfully, because we were on the ground floor near a common area, we had a wifi signal as well. The location is a double-edged sword, while it is secluded and the view from the elevated walkways gorgeous, being out of the normal touristy areas means that taxis are alot more expensive and so are the souvenirs.
The hotel caters mainly to middle-aged tourists and families so there isn't a ton of nightlife happening - which was good for me, because I prefer more quiet vacations.
Best part about the hotel are the facilities, you get to use Kantary Bay's facilities as well as its sister Cape Panwa's facilities. Cape Panwa is about 3 minutes away by tuktuk, which Kantary Bay provides. CP has a gorgeous pool, a cool tram to bring you down to the beach and for ladies - a blissful spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa