We arrived at the Kantary Bay Hotel on the 11th February 2011 to a warm and friendly welcome by Somjai, Ning, and all the Reception staff too numerous to mention, this being our 11th year. We hope this speaks for itself, the Kantary Bay in Phuket is our favourite retreat, offering a comfortable and peaceful setting overlooking the bay, the views of the sunsets are second to none.
We had a studio with a balcony overlooking the gardens, the room was absolutely spotlessly clean, air conditioned, flat screened TV, DVD player, cooking facilities etc.
The hotel offers two swimming pools, fitness centre, and internet. Guests can also use the Sister Hotel Cape Panwa's Beach facilities.
Kantary Bay hotel has two restaurants Uncle Nan's (Italian ) and Laem Panwa (Sea food)
both serve excellent food and good service. If you feel like a snack The Clock House is very good value for money. Cape Panwa has three restaurants Top of the Reef serving top quality cuisine, The Andeman Restaurant serving international food with fantastic theme evenings, Panwa House a colonial restaurant in a beautiful setting serving Thai
cuisine. If you feel like cocktails or sampling the local beers then you might like to unwind and go to the Lighthouse where Simon will greet you in this friendly pub atmosphere.
The Beach is tranquil with white sand and palm trees and the usual facilities, also there is a beach snack bar where you will be served by Jennifer and Sandy who provide friendly and efficient service.
If you want to explore Phuket, Taxis and the local bus service operate a good service.
The hotel reception staff offer good information and are only too pleased to help you plan any trips during your stay.
We are already planning our stay for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa