All reviews baba nest tuk tuk baba pool club baba soul food bose sound system the penthouse pool villa sunset view steam room outdoor shower sunset lounge our honeymoon living room floor to ceiling windows walk in closet mini bar thai restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

the location, rooms, view were amazing and the service was great.i find moving around the hotel area by golf car quite unique. even you stay in the hotel all day, you will still have something to do i didnt get bored at all

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Pin S
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I booked the family suite for my anniversary ( I made the note to hotel ) from 21st -26th Oct 2017 , when we checking in we got a surprised that we have to pay 5000 Baht per day in advance that's the hotel took off right away and if I don't spend anything or if I do spend the money will be back on my bake account 3-7 days after, after I paid hotel in advance already for my stay for 5 days, to hold the money I understand but this is took of my account right away, and if I don't pay by card I have to pay by cash , that was first surprised another one when I walk in the room, I surprised with the view, it not a good surprise cause I get better view with different hotel, that I paid 50 % cheaper, the view I got is the view with the port and the budding around, ( room FS01/1 ) the breakfast just okay nothing to be impress with the selection of foods for luxery hotel, and at the breakfast their is no name go the foods or sauce so if customer have any foods allergic , it's trouble, you have to ask every time what the sauce they put on breakfast, not enough staff to service, the first day we went to Baba pool club for early dinner, first word the staff say to us is not hello Wellcome but what is your room number ?????? wow !!!

in room I have to say that , for the same price somewhere else I get much better nicer room, yes I get bug living area, if you lie in bed to watch TV you can't use the remote control cos it's a bit fas so u have to get off the bed to changed Chanel.

but .... the surrounding the development is very nice, hotel have 3 different swimming pools , which is very nice that we have different place to hang around and chill , and in the hotel have enough choice of Resturant and Bars, this I give 5 starts to the hotel.

This been 2 weeks since I left, I never get any email from hotel to ask any comments of my stay, un like other hotel I stay, I traveling a lot and stay in different hotel to get new experiences, I have to say if you want nicer room and service for the same price you better stay some where else and just come to this hotel for Resturant and bar which is nice.

Room tip: if your pay for family suite, you will get ok view, but not expect magnificent ( for the price you pay )
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Yes the hotel is so beautiful and like a paradise. The view is amazing but we had a big issue in this paradise: their wedding planner, Aeh.
We got married there in March and chose the Hotel wedding package which is included a wedding planner; Her name was Aeh. She is simply a bad person. She is cruel, dishonest and a big liar. It is a shame that this nice beautiful hotel has hired a bad person like her as a wedding planner. It was very difficult to work with her and we were very stressed out because of her behaviour.
I also have to find my own photographer, videographer and flower designer. Because the ones that she recommended were average but very expensive.
We informed the hotel manager , khun Suki and khun Num about Aeh behaviour. They were very nice and caring with us. As a result Our hotel room was upgraded in Sri Panwa and also khun Num made a call to our next hotel manager and asked them to take care of us.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank SaniT2013
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Room & design : clever modern and elegant
Baba Nest : nice and good view ever have to book before only!
Breakfast Restaurant: variety of food and fresh, taste is good and quality
Italian restaurant: superb
Baba Pool bar : super cocktail and music is great DJ
Service: All staff is great especially butler is so cool guy
Location: if you come to relax this is what you expect:)
Positive comment : only rain sometime but is can't stop your relax
Over all so good and superb service

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Monkeymunich
Reviewed October 26, 2017

This resort was the best of the best! I worked for Waldorf Astoria for 5 years, so I am no stranger to luxury hotels and I'm a bit of a hotel snob considering my history with luxury properties. We stayed in the 1 Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa for 6 days during our honeymoon. The infinity pool was awesome and we spent 50% of our time in our pool! The view was so beautiful! The staff was also top notch. They would pick you up at your door in a courtesy tuk-tuk anytime that you called and asked. The villa kitchen was also stocked daily with complimentary waters, sodas, snacks, beer, etc. There was an outdoor rain shower that my husband loved and an indoor steam room that I was very excited about! When you wake up, the sunrise view straight out over the water will make your day! The pictures don't even do the resort justice...

Date of stay: September 2017