“Magneficient”

Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Cape Panwa
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Great food great location friendly polite staffs and a good ambience.the hotel was surrounded by tress and even had a rainforest walk. The spa was the best one. I could just stay there all day long. Bar had a lot of cocktails to offer. The service provided by staff everytimd they looked at you they would just smile.room was excellent with a breathtaking Andaman sea view that came with our own pool.

• Stayed: May 2014
Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you very much for reviewing us. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at Sri panwa. We all appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback.
Please come back soon.
Best regards

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Arrived yesterday from Perth and I'm already writing a review..... Even after one day I can certainly say Sri Panwa is the Luxury, relaxing, romantic resort we could have ever have found. We booked a one bedroomed luxury villa cliff top sunset view and we are not disappointed!!!! Attention to detail and every need/requirement is catered for, from the airport pick up to the tuk tuk ride to our villa, yes I did say tuk tuk......
The service for breakfast was unique, I had the eggs Benedict with truffle sauce and my other half an omelet both cooked to perfection. As a slight treat for afters we got an Apple Charlotte to share and a small fruit tart (it is a holiday after all :) ) so light and naughty all rolled into one (could be a regular treat this vacation).
The views are amazing beautiful tree lines in between the Andaman Sea and the small islands... Breathtaking!!!
I will write another review later in the week and let's hope our initial experience carries forward. Also not been to Spa as yet, so can not rate it, that is tomorrow ;)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review about Sri panwa. I do look forward to see ‘part two’ of your review and hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay as much as the beginning.
With warm regards

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a villa for a week for our honeymoon and I wish I could give Sri Panwa a six star rating! Every detail is attended to with care, and the guest services are extremely attentive. We had such a wonderful massage in the second day at the spa that we went back for a second one later in our stay. Baba Nest is delicious for every meal, surpassing our expectations with delicious pad thai, sushi, and bar snacks. Our villa was spectacular - the bed faces the unparalleled views and we sat outside by our private pool for hours every afternoon. This was a perfect hotel for a perfect honeymoon!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jlfisher10
Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your review and the ‘six star’ rating, we appreciate it very much. Feedback like yours is a great motivation for the entire team.
We all hope to welcome you back some day in the future.
With warm regards

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The amenities are great inside the units. The food is excellent - especially the Baba Thai restaurant downstairs from the secondary check in place. The service is impeccable. The only thing that might draw a negative remark is the beach location - many flights of stairs down from the car disembark place. This hotel complex is a bit far away from the hustle and bustle - in fact it is located right next to the Aquarium - which could be positive or negative depending on what your preferences are. Frankly if you want night life, tourist type of environment, stay at the Patong Beach area. Otherwise, you can't find a better spot than Sri Panwa in Phuket.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for reviewing and recommending us. I fully agree with you that our location is far away from the hustle and bustle of Patong, however we are always happy to assist with any transportation arrangements for those who want to experience the busy side of Phuket. Our alternative recommendation would be a visit to the old and charming centre of Phuket town which is located only a twenty minutes drive from Sri panwa.
Please visit us again soon.

With best regards

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We stayed in the Luxury Pool 2 bedroom pool villa no LV 15. The room was just awesome and the views from the room just spectacular. It is truly the best hotel in stayed in my many trips to Phuket. The location is just perfect for a great holiday.Real words are enough to describe this stay. Lovely sunrise and sunset views. Baba Nest is the place for a beautiful evening cocktail watching the spectacular views and the sunset. Just superb. Service ,staff and food was great.Thank you Sri Panwa for making our holiday a memorable one..Will surely visit back to this Property

Room Tip: Lv 14 to 17 are the best villas
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank devangchokshi

Thank you very much for your review. It makes us all very happy to read that you consider us the best hotel you have stayed at in Phuket. We hope to welcome you back soon.
With kind regards

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Yes very nice, that views to the mountains and the sea. We think the location is the best in Phuket island. And staff so friendly, more than Italy (my lovely home country) ! And love our travel organizers from andaman sky adventure company 3 weeks travel everywhere Thailand we never see before. Thanks from Romano and Susana.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you for reviewing us. We are very happy to read that you had a great time at Sri panwa. To receive feedback such as yours is a very big motivation for the entire team.
We all look forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This may be a lengthy review for two reasons: One, this place is so magnificent that there really are not enough words to describe it. I will do my best though. The second reason is that I hope by giving detailed recollection of our visit , I can for a second relive the wonderful moments spent at this resort. Here it goes …

BOOKING:
The entire booking process went very smooth. Noon is reservations was prompt to answer emails. She made sure that all of our questions were answered and special requests met. We booked our stay six months in advance and got an incredible deal on both the suite and the villa. If they continue to carry these special deals - it looks like we may be able to return here again next year which is now one of our life goals.

LOCATION:
My ONLY hesitation before booking was created by reading over forums on TA discussing that Cape Panwa is "far away from everything." I am so happy I didn't listen to this! We only had four nights in Phuket and it was my husbands first time in Thailand. We are the partying type and I knew no visit to Phuket would be complete without a visit to Patong.

We checked into our Pool Suite the first night and I literally had to pull him out of the bathroom to get ready. We simply did not want to leave our room it was so awesome. We did eventually though have a driver take us to Patong. We were there in 30 minutes. Those 30 minutes flew by because we were enjoying all the nice scenery along the way. We also got to really see what a beautiful part of the island we truly were staying on. ( Even if you are the type to want to go to Patong every night - the ride is not bad at all. )

It wasn't even midnight and we were already missing our Pool Suite. We had the driver come back to get us early so we could enjoy champagne in our room and listen to the incredible playlist provided on the rooms iPod. Once you stay here - you will understand how perfect the music selections match the ambiance of the room. Just magical.

Down near the entrance to the resort, there is a little village "Panwa Village" where you will find very safe ATMs, convenience store, postal services, wonderful restaurants, massage, street vendors, shops and a couple little bars. Everything you need is right there.

POOL SUITE ( PS 02 ):
Our first two nights were spent in the Pool Suite. The sweet young girl with braces ( sorry forgot her name ) checked us in at main reception. She made us feel like royalty at check in. Then we were taken to our Pool Suite and introduced to our Villa Assistant ,Thomas Quinn. He gave us a very detailed tour of the room , showing us all the amenities and informing us about the rest of the resort. Talk about great first impressions! Thomas had a genuine interest in our enjoying our time there and although every single employee was top notch during our stay, he really stood out as one we will never forget. Even after switching rooms , Thomas left a little gift on our villa table before our check out day. Amazing.

The Suite was much bigger than I anticipated! The bathroom is just incredible. Watching the pink sunrise while laying in bed was priceless. The salt water pool is always the perfect temperature. We actually considered not moving over to the villa because the suite was SO nice but curiosity made us stick to our plans of trying both.

1BR POOL VILLA OCEAN VIEW ( VILLA #6 STARFISH ):
The staff was kind enough to move all of our luggage from the Pool Suite over to our new villa while we were out for the morning on a boat tour. ( The activities desk arranged a boat tour to Phi Phi Islands with "Phuket at Andaman Day Tours" which was incredible! ) We had fun on the boat but were once again just eager to get back to paradise. The Villa was just as special as the Pool Suite and then... times ten! Of course the layout of the Villa is amazing but it is the special little touches from housekeeping that you discover through out the day that make it so unbelievable.I won't ruin all the surprises for you :)

**My husband says I must mention this : There was a boxing fight on in the USA which my husband was bummed to be missing. We had read online that PayPerView is really non existent in Phuket and he couldn't find any sports bars that would be able to show the fight. It was our last day there and we hadn't touched the TV in 5 days. While I was packing ,he turned on the TV in our Villa and there it was … the fight airing on PayPerView ( but for free ) in our Villa with a view of the water and islands in the distance. To him, this was heaven!

This is just another exampe of : Every little thing you may wish for, Sri Panwa has already made it happen before you even think to ask.

DINING:
I travel quite a bit and breakfast at Baba each morning was hands down the best! There was Western style breakfast foods available and made to order but the Thai dishes and fresh fruits were just pure heaven to me. The ambiance of sitting in the covered outside area was so perfect. Sri Panwa really has every little detail just right .

BABA NEST:
I can't even begin to describe the experience of watching the sunset over cocktails at this award winning rooftop. Look at the photos on their website or FaceBook page and then imagine in real life it being 100 times even better. Be sure to book in advance. We Googled what time the sun would set that night and made our reservation for an hour beforehand. It turn out perfect. The menu is small snack foods but really good.

BABA POOL CLUB:
We had dinner here along with a bottle of champagne and we couldn't believe how reasonable the pricing was. The food was excellent and the staff was above and beyond. We had an unforgettable night enjoying the music by candle light. If you want a table that "hovers over the pool " you need to call in advance. Every seat in the restaurant is very nice though.

COOL SPA:
We had the luxury of partaking in the Me & My Valentine Package for 2.5 hours at the spa. We had our own little private villa where we enjoyed the treatments side by side. Jair, Bee and Boo took care of us. They were flawless in every way. I've been to many spas in my lifetime but non as special as this. I literally had tears in my eyes when my massage was over because I knew this was an experience I would remember for the rest of my life. Local and natural products are used. This is a "must do" while staying at the resort.

We have now returned home to Florida and have already received emails from management following up on our stay. Although we try to visit new locations each time we travel - We truly feel like we have found our "fantasy home away from home" and are doing everything in our power to return to this paradise in the months to come.

Thank You Sri Panwa and staff for the experience of a lifetime.

7  Thank Eat-Pray-Luv

I cannot thank you enough for the awesome review. This is truly one of the nicest and most well written reviews of Sri panwa I have come across. It reads so well, I don’t think a travel journalist could have written this any nicer. Please come back soon and don’t forget to contact me when you plan your trip.
Warm regards

Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort
Trisara
Trisara
#1 of 36 in Choeng Thale

Been to Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel? Share your experiences!