Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cape Panwa Hotel(Cape Panwa)
    By The Sea(Cape Panwa)
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewsbaba nestbaba pool clubtuk tukbose sound systemsoul foodsunset viewpool villaoutdoor showerthe penthousesteam roomtennis courtsrooftop barsunset drinksour honeymoonliving roomfloor to ceiling windowsmini bar
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 17, 2013

After spending three days on Patong Beach, my friends and I were soy glad to escape from the loud noise and craziness there and came to this paradise. We stayed in a two bedroom pool villa for three nights. My friends and I were all amazed with the seaview when we first walked into our villa. The view is speculator and we are able to see the sunrise from our villa. The resort is everything that I expected. Excellent services from the staffs. It is not quite there yet comparing to Four Seasons in Samui but close. Restaurants at night are mostly empty. I guess most people stayed in their villa to enjoy their peace and quiet. We stayed here for three nights and we didn't need to go out. My only complaint that I have would be the variety of the breakfast is not wide enough. I was kind of disappointed after staying in W Bangkok and La Flora on Patong. But over all, I would recommend this resort to any one who want to have privacy and just enjoy their time in a place where they don't want to be disturb.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
    1  Thank sfscubaman
    Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay.
    It is nice to see that you mention the sense of privacy you felt during your stay with us, as this is indeed what Sri panwa is all about.
    Your comment in regards to the breakfast variety has been well noted and I am happy to tell you that we are currently in the process of adding various items to further enlarge the selection.
    We hope you will visit us again soon.
    With best regards

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Sri Panwa is absolutely a must visit destination for those after luxury accommodation or a wonderful meal/day out on Phuket.

I have stayed at many luxury spots throughout Thailand, and Sri Panwa offers the best view from bed without a doubt! As well as huge infinity swimming pools that wrap around your room, and brilliant views from your outdoor shower and double jacuzzi bath, and free mini bar and snacks in your room (an icy pole moment often pops up mid afternoon!), the facilities and staff are what really complete a fabulous stay here!

For example, as well as being 15 - 20 minutes from Phuket Town, where there are loads of delicious food options, you can now stay in and enjoy the best authentic southern Thai food at Baba Soul Food, Sri Panwa's Thai restaurant with stunning sunset views and indoor/outdoor dining. Love the crab curry, as well as the deep fried tofu and mushroom salad and the seriously good green chicken curry. Baba Pool Club is delicious for lunch and dinner, especially the Japanese food, and relaxed atmosphere around the bar area for lunch.

Cool Spa is great for both spa and salon services, particularly for massages and blow waves.

There's a great gym at Sri Panwa, which we were lucky enough to share with the grand son of the King one time, as well as tennis courts & beautiful green walking/jogging tracks throughout the resort.

Baba Nest really offers the best setting for relaxed sunset drinks in Thailand - the most stunning sunset views and delicious cocktails whilst perched on nautical themed bean bags.

Food & Beverage staff are always personable and helpful, as are Spa reception and house keeping - a great all round team.

The is even a private nightclub if you really feel like keeping the party going.

The beach is no doubt small and difficult to access if you are not fit, but the pools and villas and food mean you wont be too concerned by this and there is always the option to take a boat out to nearby islands from the Sri Panwa Jetty.

A really great spot on Phuket that just keeps improving!

Room Tip: The villas are well worth the extra spend relative to the suites.
    • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
    2  Thank AR592
    Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

A very big THANK YOU for reviewing us. We are all thrilled to read your wonderful review. You obviously did enjoy every aspect of your stay which makes the entire team including myself very happy.
    We look very much forward to welcome you back soon.
    Best regards

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Highly recommend Sri Panwa when you come to Phuket!

We stayed in Villa 23 for our short mini-honeymoon right after our wedding for 5 days. We were welcomed at the entrance of Sri Panwa friendly staff and brought to the villa by a tuk-tuk. The staff guided us the rooms/ facilities in the villa.

The Villa was huge! it had a huge living room with a small dining table, a kitchen, mini bar, a bedroom (where you can enjoy the sunrise/sunset view), bathroom with 2 sides of basins for him/her, a indoor shower and a outdoor shower area. thats not all! there was also a villa pool and bubble bath. The bed/pillows are very comfy, makes you want to laze in bed and enjoy the spectacular view of the sea with the ipod music playing which surrounds the whole villa. The villa also has DVD player, ipod, and jenga to play.

There are many activities to do at Sri Panwa, there's tennis, indoor activities table tennis, pool, yoga, spa massage, cooking class to attend.

Service: the staff at Sri Panwa are all very friendly! esp Som-O and Bee. thank yo so much!

Food: BabaQ Dining was great but alittle on the expensive side. Right beside the BabaQ Dining, is the Poolbar where you can relax /hangout over a drink right beside the lap pool.
    The breakfast at Baba had a wide selection of food, from thai, noodles, cereals, western (eggs, hashbrown...), their local grown fruits, fresh fruits.

The restaurant staffs were all very friendly and I have to specially compliment the restaurant manager for his meticulous details. My husband always likes to have chilli sauce with hashbrown even for breakfast, we requested for chilli sauce on the first day when they served ketchup. And throughout the stay, when we had breakfast at Baba, the manager would take extra notice to remind his staff to get us chilli sauce instead of ketchup, even without us requesting!

For a greatview of the sunset go Babanest to catch the sunset view from Babanest rooftop bar! Would recommend their mojito. Great place to chillout and enjoy the sunset with your loved ones/ friends.

Location is a little far away from the airport - about 30-45mins drive but all's worth it!

Overall, what can i say! Best place to stay and relax in. Really love this place so much that I didnt want to leave and nearly teared when i left...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
    Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for reviewing us, we are all very happy to read that you were very satisfied with your stay. I will share your motivating feedback with Khun Som-O, Khun Bee and the rest of the team.
    We look forward to welcome you back soon.
    Best regards

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The place was absolutely gorgeous. We stayed in the pool suite (the most basic), which came with an outdoor private pool/jacuzzi. There was also indoor jacuzzi in the bathroom. The room was very spacious and the seaview was stunning. Room amenities were great - unlimited minibar, Nespresso machine, ipod dock, etc. Nong Bow, our villa assistant, was outstandingly warm and helpful. We asked for local restaurant recommendation and she did her best to provide a few options and explain how to get there.

Apart from our villa assistant, the service was far below other luxury hotel standards. Most of the staffs did not even bother to greet us when we walk by. Check in experience was not impressive. I would say the warmth and hospitality is lacking.

I like that a lot of local dishes are included in the breakfast spread. There is room for improvement on standard breakfast, though. Also, restaurant service was slow although there were enough staffs.

The bar Baba Nest is a must to watch sunset. Luckily, we found out about the bar from a website and made an early booking via email. It was already full by the day we checked in. The recommendation about the bar and the reservation should have been given in the greeting email when we first booked.

Personally, this place is great to check out once on a romantic getaway. The room and the seaview are stunning. But I do not feel the urge to come back if I visit Phuket again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing us and for your helpful and constructive feedback. I am happy to read that you really enjoyed our rooms, the amenities and the service of your villa assistant.
    I am however very sad to learn that our service in other areas of the resort such as reception and restaurant did not meet your expectations.
    What concerns me the most is your comment that “…..most of the staff members did not even bother to greet…” This is a comment which I have never had to address before. If this was your perception then I apologize but please rest assured that whatever the circumstance, it was not intentional. There is no justification or room for any of our team members not being friendly and attentive.
    As the Baba Nest has become indeed a victim of its’ own success I appreciate your suggestion to include a note in the correspondence to book early to ensure a seat. We will include this in our reservation confirmation from now on.
    We hope that you will come back to see us again
    With kind regards

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Sunset drinks at the Baba Nest are a definite must. 380 degree views over looking Cape Panwa, there is no other view like it on Phuket. The hotel has a really cool, trendy vibe. The staff are all dressed quite casually and i could not fault their service, they even learnt my morning breakfast request by the end of the stay! I would ask for a room with a sunset view so you can enjoy lying by your pool in the afternoon. Soul Food has great authentic Thai food set amongst the trees on the outdoor decking. The staff were great at suggestion food for us. Phuket town is a 15-20minute drive from Sri Panwa so its very easier to visit the town if you want to head out. Another must visit place for Phuket!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
    1  Thank Travelcl88
    Oliver_Schnatz, General Manager at Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for your great review. I have already shared your kind comments with the entire team, it is a great motivation for all of us.
    We hope you will be visiting us again soon.
    With best regards