The place was absolutely gorgeous. We stayed in the pool suite (the most basic), which came with an outdoor private pool/jacuzzi. There was also indoor jacuzzi in the bathroom. The room was very spacious and the seaview was stunning. Room amenities were great - unlimited minibar, Nespresso machine, ipod dock, etc. Nong Bow, our villa assistant, was outstandingly warm and helpful. We asked for local restaurant recommendation and she did her best to provide a few options and explain how to get there.
Apart from our villa assistant, the service was far below other luxury hotel standards. Most of the staffs did not even bother to greet us when we walk by. Check in experience was not impressive. I would say the warmth and hospitality is lacking.
I like that a lot of local dishes are included in the breakfast spread. There is room for improvement on standard breakfast, though. Also, restaurant service was slow although there were enough staffs.
The bar Baba Nest is a must to watch sunset. Luckily, we found out about the bar from a website and made an early booking via email. It was already full by the day we checked in. The recommendation about the bar and the reservation should have been given in the greeting email when we first booked.
Personally, this place is great to check out once on a romantic getaway. The room and the seaview are stunning. But I do not feel the urge to come back if I visit Phuket again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sri panwa is a luxury pool villa hotel located on the southeastern tip of Phuket. We are a mixed development,housing both one- and two-bedroom hotel pool villas and a selection of larger, distinctive residential homes.Hidden in more than 80 rai of undisturbed rain- forest and overlooking the Andaman ocean from more than 60 meters above sea level, our villas are truly spectacular creations. Each villa has been custom-designed to suit the topography of Cape Panwa. Many of our villa possess both sunriseand sunset views over the glistening Phuket. Hotel villas are completely private and very sexy, with infinity-edge swimming pools wrapped seamlessly around glass-enclosed bed- rooms. Wake up next to your companion, open the glass sliding doors and dive into the pool for a short swim - maybe at the outdoor sala where breakfast awaits. In the mood for a romantic evening? Order dinner in the villa, cozy up your partner on your sprawling sofa-bed and let our state-of-the-art entertainment system take over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Sri Panwa Cape
- Sri Panwa Hotel Cape
- Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel Cape Panwa