My new bride and I just got married at Sri Panwa. This place is absolutely amazing. The scenery from every single venue (and we pretty much used them all) is fantastic. Their staff is very attentive and every one of their facilities is either brand spanking new, or kept to a condition that was perceived to be at the very highest of quality.
We stayed 5 days in all in the 5-bedroom villa, while around 30 of our guests were spread out amongst the pool suite, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom pool villas. The feedback from them was also consistently that Sri Panwa is simply amazing. Every villa feels extremely secluded and private (the feel we wanted) while the layout of the 5-bedroom villa allowed for all of our friends an family to gather seamlessly for socializing and catching up.
The staff are extremely attentive and plentiful. Rooms were cleaned up without any interference to our day as we hardly even noticed the staff. Even when 75 people stopped by to party at the 5 bedroom villa one night, the next day everything was cleaned up spotlessly, and nary a sign of the partying from the previous night was evident. And when we needed, either someone was standing by, or a quick phone call to "71" was all that was needed.
And although a good majority of the staff spoke good English, we did encounter every so often a staff member that did not quite understand our request. This often required a follow-up, but this is largely a communication gap, and if we spoke a little Thai, I'm sure this one area that could be improved when dealing with English-only guests would be a non-issue. With that said, Sri Panwa's staff was as attentive or more so than other high-end Thai hotels and resorts we've experienced (and we've stayed at 6 different ones and counting) and the communication issue exists as long as I continue to be lazy and not speak Thai! ;-).
Sri Panwa for both the couples get-away, as well as family and friend group trips, is truly paradise as long as your budget allows for only the best. Take a stab at staying here and you will not regret. Who knows, maybe we'll past each other anonymously by the main restaurant and pool when I go back for a future R&R trip...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sri panwa is a luxury pool villa hotel located on the southeastern tip of Phuket. We are a mixed development,housing both one- and two-bedroom hotel pool villas and a selection of larger, distinctive residential homes.Hidden in more than 80 rai of undisturbed rain- forest and overlooking the Andaman ocean from more than 60 meters above sea level, our villas are truly spectacular creations. Each villa has been custom-designed to suit the topography of Cape Panwa. Many of our villa possess both sunriseand sunset views over the glistening Phuket. Hotel villas are completely private and very sexy, with infinity-edge swimming pools wrapped seamlessly around glass-enclosed bed- rooms. Wake up next to your companion, open the glass sliding doors and dive into the pool for a short swim - maybe at the outdoor sala where breakfast awaits. In the mood for a romantic evening? Order dinner in the villa, cozy up your partner on your sprawling sofa-bed and let our state-of-the-art entertainment system take over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sri Panwa Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Sri Panwa Cape
- Sri Panwa Hotel Cape
- Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel Cape Panwa