“Nice guy, nice looking suit, but stitching coming undone”

Star's Fashion Cape Panwa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are dealing with Custom made suits for gentlemen and women , Dresses, Leather stuff, Pure Thai silk, Pure cotton,Cashmere wool, Make trips abroad to sell the suit in Europe, Accept mail orders world wide, We keep customers final measurement so they can order later by mail. NOTE:PLEASE TRY TO AVOID CALL OR COME THROUGH ANY TAXI/HOTEL STAFF.YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECT ABOUT ANY ASSISTANT.
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice guy, nice looking suit, but stitching coming undone”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I got a suit made a few weeks back. Nice material. Reasonably nice fit, however not very well made. First time I wore the jacket for a day on business, the material came away from the underlay that gives the jacket it's shape. I took it back and it was fixed. Now the stitching that holds the jacket lining together is falling apart. I have only worn the suit twice. Unfortunately I am no longer in Phuket so cannot take it back to get it fixed. I hate writing negative reviews but I guess that's the only way we can all rely on this review system.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank LEGS2011
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Elise I'm so sorry for this miss happening, I'm shocked when I saw ur response here and had hard talk with my tailor, Is it Possible can u please send me this jacket so I will make new jacket not going to fix this, will be really big help for me.looking forward for that.I hope u can understand my position.

• Thai first
“High quality, affordable prices and extraordinary service”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

On our first trip to Phuket, we stumbled upon stars fashion near our resort and were greeted by Tony. Unlike other tailors we had encountered, Tony was respectful, patient and accommodating to all our needs. After a few fittings and some great conversations, our end products (mens suits) were of superb quality and priced well within our budget. Would recommend anyone staying in phuket who wants high quality tailored suits to Stars fashion. Tonys lovely wife also runs the travel agent next door and gave us some great deals on various things.

Visited November 2013
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you very much my lovely friends for your time to take for nice review here, It is grateful to have response after hard work to make you satisfy which is pleasure and big help to keep our quality maintain. Thanks Indeed , See you guys next time and make something new. Have nice time.
Noerre Aaby, Denmark
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Too bad I did not go there earlier”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We spent two weeks on Phuket. I visited several tailors and ordered shirts at a couple of them. Unfortunately Tony was the last I contacted. I write unfortunately because the advise offered, the knowledge about fabrics, quality of workmanship and "keep the promises" was far better with Tony than what I experienced earlier on my trip. I would come back!

Visited January 2014
Thanks Sir for your time to review my premier after giving chance to make something for yourself doesn't matter after The Barry London Tailor even.It is so important for us to keep our quality maintain after knowing the feed back from our customers. Thanks again , See you next but not at last hope so.
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Top service”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I spent a week in Cape Panwa in Phuket and wanted to check star's fashion after reading the positive reviews. From the first moment, Tony was interested in making sure I was 100% happy with what I wanted to get. I brought some photos with me and he showed me materials that would work for the suit I wanted. He was also happy to organise as many changes as we wanted to make sure we were completely happy. I came initially for a suit and a shirt and ended up with 2 shirts, 1 suit, a tie and 2 short pants, everything at very competitive prices. After seeing the quality of the shirts I got, my father ended up getting 3 shirts and my mom 2 blouses. We were all very happy with the final results. He brought them back to the hotel on our last day. He can work very fast but if you want a perfect fitting is best to allow a couple of days at least to ensure the fitting is to your liking. Also, it's very easy to find the shop in Cape Panwa town but if you want directions call him directly rather then ask your hotel as hotels try to get a commission if they drop customers in any place. Tony has kept my measurements and I will continue ordering from him. He can send them overseas without any trouble and can also copy any design you send to him. Thanks Tony and I'll be in touch!

Visited January 2014
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thanks very much for your time to leave such detailed review ,it is really appreciated. Say hello to great parents . It is our try always to make every client happy and satisfied. Looking forward to see you nice guys,Thanks Indeed.
Kent
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good service”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at Cape Panwa. We had two suits made which were well priced considering the high quality of the fabric. Had two fittings and the suits fit well with modern tailoring. Would recommend as friendly professional service with suits ready on time and delivered to our hotel.

Visited December 2013
Thanks Darryl for visiting our place and putting nice review here thanks for your time ,it is really appreciating, hope you enjoying the suit made here.Looking forward to serve you again. Thanks.