“Should've gone here first” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Star's Fashion Cape Panwa

Star's Fashion Cape Panwa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are dealing with Custom made suits for gentlemen and women , Dresses, Leather stuff, Pure Thai silk, Pure cotton,Cashmere wool, Make trips abroad to sell the suit in Europe, Accept mail orders world wide, We keep customers final measurement so they can order later by mail. NOTE:PLEASE TRY TO AVOID CALL OR COME THROUGH ANY TAXI/HOTEL STAFF.YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECT ABOUT ANY ASSISTANT.
Sydney, Australia
“Should've gone here first”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

On a recent trip to Hong Kong I had shirts and trousers tailor made and then I went to Cape Panwa, Phuket. Well Tony's fabrics and quality was equal if not better than what is available in HK, at a far better price.
Would recommend Tony and Star Fashions to anyone seeking good quality clothes

Visited October 2013
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thanks a lot for nice review and time to take for leaving your experience about our services. It grate full and big help for my business. thanks again and looking forward to make something more for you.

• Thai first
Burleigh Heads, Australia
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Hard to choose”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Has a great selection of styles and materials if you can't find something that suits they will help guide you

Visited August 2013
Thanks for the time and great help by the reviewing us, which play a big role to run my business, Sorry that you felt hard to choose the style and material but I have to keep such because I don't know what people going to ask , anyway I try my best to help my clients to choose .Thanks Indeed See you next time.
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tony is the best tailor ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband ordered 2 tailor made suits and the quality is amazing!!! We had to go in for several fittings just to make sure it was perfect and indeed it was!! I highly recommend getting suits made here as there is so much to pick and choose from to match your style.

Visited September 2013
Thank you dear Seher and Bahadur . It is really appreciating to have such satisfactory response from our clients which is great help for me and the people looking for the good quality, coming to this area, Thanks indeed and see you guys next time to have something new.Take care.
Belfast
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Thai fashion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The tailors were very helpful love my husbands new clothes very good value for money would recommend to anybody
Everybody I talked to had bought clothes here we did after a friend told us about them

Visited July 2013
Thanks for visiting my place and giving chance to make something and review .looking forward to make some more.
Scotland, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent service. Got a jacket, 2 pairs of trousers and a shirt all made. Brother got a jacket and a few shirts. Good price too, after a bit of bartering.

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank Alan D
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you My friend Alan for your review after having made something from us. It was nice to deal with nice guys, I didn't have any problem with your bargaining, all is well that you guys are happy with my services. Thanks indeed see you again. Say hello to everyone.