“Great”

Star's Fashion Cape Panwa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are dealing with Custom made suits for gentlemen and women , Dresses, Leather stuff, Pure Thai silk, Pure cotton,Cashmere wool, Make trips abroad to sell the suit in Europe, Accept mail orders world wide, We keep customers final measurement so they can order later by mail. NOTE:PLEASE TRY TO AVOID CALL OR COME THROUGH ANY TAXI/HOTEL STAFF.YOU CAN CALL ME DIRECT ABOUT ANY ASSISTANT.
Oxford
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had a coat and a jacket made here in March 2013, my husband and friends also had some clothes made to and were very pleased with the quality of the goods. Would recommend.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank OxfordPingu2

• Thai first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant suit tailored suit & shirt, great quality!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I'd been planning on getting a suit whilst on holiday in Thailand & thought I'd check this place out as it was next to our hotel. Extremely pleased with the suit and shirt that Tony produced and even more so with the price. I will definitely be placing more orders now that he has my measurements.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank CBrown80
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Star's Fashion Cape Panwa, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Sorry Sir for responding late.Thanks for helping me by reviewing and making your choice to having suit made from me, It,s really appreciating. I always eager to know from my clients after having something me which is really help me a lot and the people looking for the good quality things made in Phuket.
Utah, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Well Worth It”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I ordered a suit and a shirt from Star's Fashion on my last night in Cape Panwa. Since it would take a few days to be ready, I pre-paid and Tony shipped my items to my house in Utah, USA. Yes, yes - I also thought I might be the most laughed-at person among my friends by ordering a suit in Thailand, paying for it and expecting it to arrive a few weeks later.

Sure enough, I received my suit and shirt in the mail a few weeks later. Both items fit like a dream, the price is UNBEATABLE, and the quality is fantastic. Tony has my sizes recorded and I will order from him again, trusting that everything will fit, be affordable, and arrive at my doorstep far away, as promised.

I'm a frugal person and over-think my purchases - but I am very pleased about making this one.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Ted F
Hey Ted Thank you very much for your detailed review. My friend this type of I'm doing since 15 year so there is no problem even you can order online. Can send the sizes and get your suit at your place with guarantee. now I hope there is no any hesitation to order some more. Looking forward to have some more business. Thanks Indeed.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tailor made suit and a really good price.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I had a cashmere wool, tailored suit made in three days during my trip to Thailand and was absolutely thrilled at the result. Tony was great to work with and made my experience all the better. I highly recommend this establishment for any tailored suits, shirts, or other clothing needs. The price of my suit was vet reasonable as well.

1 Thank Andrewmcjones
First of all I'm very sorry for responding late,but I have been really appreciating your big help by giving chance to make something and having such feed back. Thanks a lot, As you guys know I have to take care alone here so sometime I got very busy with work any ways always ready to serve my clients. See you next time.