“Great place... Note to chef: DONT put prawns in pineapple rice...”
Review of Sawasdee

Sawasdee
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Http://phuketwan.com/entertainment/sawasdee-cape-panwa-foreshore/
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Note to chef.. I hate fish. ALL FISH so when I ordered pineapple fried rice I nearly gagged when I bit into burried prawns inside the pineapple shell. If you are going to put secret food into dishes please state what it comes in. Spoilt my meal and although not a big niggle it was enough to put me. Off...

Overall a fantastic meal enjoyed the satay starters. I had the chicken fried with cashew nuts. And a couple of beers.

Would also mention the place is small and always queues outside so go early and prepare to wait. About £30 for two adults and a four year old.

Overall excellent but you lost a rating because of those burried prawns in the pineapple...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,545)

Reviewed January 19, 2014

For a relaxed dining experience and great food you can do no better in Cape Panwa.On our first evening in the resort we dined at Sawasdee as it was the nearest to the bus drop off point. We were very impressed by our dining experience. The service is excellent.Staff were friendly, helpful and polite. Food quality and portion size was excellent and choice of menu very varied and good value. Other restaurants here did not compare in any of these respects. We dined here each day sometimes lunch, sometimes dinner sometimes both. I cannot recommend it enough. A visit here is a DEFINITE MUST. Get there early but a short wait is very worthwhile. You can even get a takeaway and eat it on the prom.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

ate here several times
"right next to our hotel" kantary bay great food always loads of people in
had to wait for tables a couple of times probably the best of the resaurants in cape panwa

although most served good food this place catered best for european "not quite so hot" taste
reasonable prices good service nice view of the bay

enjoy phuket regards trevor

1  Thank trevorwilliam
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Great food lovely staff cheap price in a tranquil atmosphere. You can sit and eat drink relax watching the market along the quay side. Very popular so maybe get there a bit early or you may have to wait for a table.

1  Thank Stuart I
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The food was perfect, the drinks were perfect, the view and service were perfect....short review cause it was perfect!!!