“Great Indian restaurant! ”

Live India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a great Indian restaurant with lovely friendly service and a wide range of dishes on the menu. The restaurant can be a little quiet which may be off putting, but the food is absolutely excellent and well worth a visit.

TONYDUBEY, Owner at Live India Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

It's grateful that you guys choose or place and enjoyed, thanks for your time to take to leave your feedback for that we always eager to know from every guest. Because it's play big role to run our business and keeping our quality maintain and the people looking for the good meal. Thanks indeed see you guys next time. November is not the busy season and next thing this is quiet area so may be sometime less people at our place but we are happy to serve our guest with full attention. Thanks indeed.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Walking past this restaurant on our last night at Cape Panwa and it was empty so dubious about going in but did not regret it one bit.
The best Indian we have had in many years. The chicken samosas were huge and really tasty. A lovely chicken danasak curry and potatoes with cumin seeds. Service was really friendly and all for just 840baht for 2 people....including a mango lassi and large Singha!
Just wish we were staying more nights to go there again.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Excellent indian, tasty food. Good service and authentic food. Would definitely go again. Had butter fish and it was delicious.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Was in Phuket for a week and as staying near Cape Panwa. Actually was searching for an alternative for Thai food. Finally at late night arrived at this place and asked the owner could he get something although he had finished for the day, With a cute smile on his face, he welcomed me and my group of Ten frens and all I can tell you after having the food, I thought tat I was at home having dinner with my family. After that night, I had my lunch, dinner , brunch all there till my stay.Food was awesome, great taste, quick service and value for money. Even he gave lots of helpful advice. In my view, take the time to visit this place, you wont regret it.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank AbhiSanatan
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food is AMAZING! Please take the time to visit this establishment. I guarantee you will not regret it!

1  Thank MaryMorganMockley