“The best indian food i've ever eaten”

Live India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This restaurant is a gem. Such a nice restaurant it’s simple but spotlessly clean and the food is fantastic. I have never been to India but the quality of the food is far superior to anything I’ve had before in Britain.

The service is friendly and the prices are amazing. A real find and so nice to walk along the sea front after dinner to digest. 5 stars. Fantastic.

TONYDUBEY, Owner at Live India Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you dear George for your time to review us after visiting Live India , It is a big reward for us having such satisfied guest, It's our pleasure to serve our guest and knowing there response after. Here is a good news we are opening a new branch in Patong next month so will be easy if you are staying that area. Looking forward to serve you again . Thanks .

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am an Indian staying in Ao Makkam area close to Cape Panwa in Phuket for the past few months as I am on a work assignment here. I visit Live India restaurant once in a while for a change of tasting typical north Indian dishes. I have tried chappatis , rotis, naans, the different curries, biriyani and lassi at different occasions. They maintain the typical Indian taste and very good place for north Indian food .Maybe Mr Tony Dubey may consider introducing some south Indian dishes also in the future, provided there is demand.

C.M.Muralidharan

TONYDUBEY, Owner at Live India Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you big brother for visiting Live India and taking time to review us, which it very important for us to know the opinion from our guest it's,It's our pleasure having such satisfied guests like you after serving. See you next time with your favourite dish when ever you feel hungry, either deliver at your place or here. Thanks again

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Food was superb, we ate here three times in a week whereas other restuarants only fed us once each.

That is the difference in quality of food and service from Tony and hs team. Nicest coriander naan i have ever tasted and he does some wonderful dips to go with it. Main dishes are not greasy, just quality meat and sauces spiced to your taste.

Dear Simond hope having great time at home and work, I am sorry for responding you bit late ,Actually I am opening a place in Patong which keeps me very busy to fix every thing, any way it really appreciating your help to review us. Thanks for your time to do so, Which helps a lot to keep our quality maintain.Looking forward to serve you next time.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

the food here was really nice - portion size was big. The ambiance is the restaurant's let down. The owner seemed really miserable and couldn't be bothered with customers.

1  Thank Lauren W
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Live India Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Thank you very much for visiting Live India and review it, It is bit disturbing Me that you haven't meet me and decided about my personality which is really very rude because normally I don't available in the restaurant. I have take care about my Tailor business as well any way if you not happy with the guy behavior who was taking care despite so for that I 'm sorry ,I always eager to know about my food and service from our valuable guests with help of them running my business, I noticed That You like food and portion ,The Ambiance may be not meet your expectation, Sorry for that. Hope see you later and can serve you.With lot of chatting.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

We have been to this place loads of times and it is usually very good. They also deliver which is handy and we have never been disappointed with the many take aways that have been brought to our door. It's similar to a British Indian take away but they will alter the spice level if it's requested. They are very friendly and go out of the way to make sure the customer is happy.

Dear Stephen Wish You very happy new year,Thanks a lot for visiting Live India and keep ordering the take away ,its our pleasure to serve our guests, doesn't matter how hard we have to work,Thank you indeed for your time to review us,Looking forward to serve you your favorite dish. Take care .