“Great food and delivered to sunset bar if required”

Live India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Crowborough, United Kingdom
“Great food and delivered to sunset bar if required”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Food was superb, we ate here three times in a week whereas other restuarants only fed us once each.

That is the difference in quality of food and service from Tony and hs team. Nicest coriander naan i have ever tasted and he does some wonderful dips to go with it. Main dishes are not greasy, just quality meat and sauces spiced to your taste.

• Visited December 2012
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Live India Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Simond hope having great time at home and work, I am sorry for responding you bit late ,Actually I am opening a place in Patong which keeps me very busy to fix every thing, any way it really appreciating your help to review us. Thanks for your time to do so, Which helps a lot to keep our quality maintain.Looking forward to serve you next time.

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chester, United Kingdom
“the other Indian restaurant was better!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

the food here was really nice - portion size was big. The ambiance is the restaurant's let down. The owner seemed really miserable and couldn't be bothered with customers.

1 Thank Lauren W
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Live India Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you very much for visiting Live India and review it, It is bit disturbing Me that you haven't meet me and decided about my personality which is really very rude because normally I don't available in the restaurant. I have take care about my Tailor business as well any way if you not happy with the guy behavior who was taking care despite so for that I 'm sorry ,I always eager to know about my food and service from our valuable guests with help of them running my business, I noticed That You like food and portion ,The Ambiance may be not meet your expectation, Sorry for that. Hope see you later and can serve you.With lot of chatting.
Phuket, Thailand
“Good Indian delivery”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

We have been to this place loads of times and it is usually very good. They also deliver which is handy and we have never been disappointed with the many take aways that have been brought to our door. It's similar to a British Indian take away but they will alter the spice level if it's requested. They are very friendly and go out of the way to make sure the customer is happy.

Dear Stephen Wish You very happy new year,Thanks a lot for visiting Live India and keep ordering the take away ,its our pleasure to serve our guests, doesn't matter how hard we have to work,Thank you indeed for your time to review us,Looking forward to serve you your favorite dish. Take care .
Chennai
“Good food with best price”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Me and my wife were on honeymoon and were staying in Cape panwa Hotel. Being Vegetarian the food was struggle in Phuket but this restaurant solves your all problem. Delicious food with reasonable price. Tony and Team are doing good job to present India's best food in Thailand.

I must add that these people are really cool and helpful people. Thank you Live India for good food.

Vikas and Kritika

• Visited December 2012
TONYDUBEY, Owner at Live India Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Kriti and Vikash wish you very very happy new year 2013, Thank you very much for time to review us after visiting Live India, it's really appreciating, It was great to serve you nice guys, You Know it is bit difficult to be vegetarian in Thailand but not to worry I am mostly vegetarian. so staff are use to cook the pure.Thank for help to let us know that you guys are happy with our services which is so important . Hope see you guys next time.
Singapore, Singapore
“Good, very simple restaurant - not outstanding, not bad”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

After reading all the outstanding reviews, we decided to give it a try, and I'm glad we combined it with a visit to the aquarium, else we would have been a bit disappointed.

It is a very simple and small restaurant, with seating for about 24 people, open to the outside and a toilet in a another store outside. The view does include the beach/water area, but is behind a shabby parking lot.

The food was good. We eat and enjoy Indian food a lot - this was good, not amazing, not bad. They had a wide variety of choices, which is surprising for such a small restaurant. Many vegetarian and meat dishes. The prices were very affordable.

The staff was friendly.
Overall, a good simple experience, especially if combined with a visit to the aquarium or something else in that area.

Thanks For ur visit to live India, My friend first of all you book the at 19:30 and arrived 14:00 but we served ur choices which U liked as well that's our goal, the things u found very simple is the decor so I want make u clear that lots of our guests like this very much, and we are happy with that, The view may be u have power to change the direction which we don't have, the little place we can't make bigger because we have this place on rent which is bit difficult to pay in low season. May be u can understand now our position how hard we work to serve the good food in small setup,May be u r looking for expensive look place with Aircon. wich we can't put here.U saw our high ranking in Tripadvisor and imagined a lot that's ur problem, our try is to give good food in reasonable price to the valuable guest.