“Very Good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

As we were staying at the Kantary Bay Hotel, the Sea Breeze was very convenient. the food was always excellent quality and value for money. Toom( the owner) and her team are a great team and so friendly.

1  Thank M0rningt0n

Reviewed May 30, 2013

When we visit Thailand we always eat at the Sea Breeze. This time I asked if I could have a Lobster. Tum made a special trip to buy me a fantastic one it was well cooked and presented. The food at the Sea Breeze is always great please visit and try for yourself.

1  Thank BCC4866
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here quite a few times over the last 3 years and though we have always enjoyed the food we have noticed that in our experience the service has deteriorated quite a lot.
Last time we visited (April 2013) the service was so slow (and it wasn't busy) that we decided to avoid returning which is a great shame as the location and quality of food was lovely.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Authentic Thai Restaurant always fresh cooked food and delicious. I live local and this is one of my favourites. Thai Green Curry one of my favourite dishes and Prawn Tempura superb. The BBQ food is also very good. You always get a welcome and its great value.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

good thai dishes, served by friendly staff, always with a smile. Also great cocktails .The restaurant is easy to get to, walking distance from Kantary bay hotel. The bbq squid is excellent; the best I've eaten! great with papaya salad,[good for your diet] which makes a change from rice.