“Great food slow service”
Review of Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze
Ranked #7 of 30 Restaurants in Cape Panwa
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here quite a few times over the last 3 years and though we have always enjoyed the food we have noticed that in our experience the service has deteriorated quite a lot.
Last time we visited (April 2013) the service was so slow (and it wasn't busy) that we decided to avoid returning which is a great shame as the location and quality of food was lovely.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Authentic Thai Restaurant always fresh cooked food and delicious. I live local and this is one of my favourites. Thai Green Curry one of my favourite dishes and Prawn Tempura superb. The BBQ food is also very good. You always get a welcome and its great value.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

good thai dishes, served by friendly staff, always with a smile. Also great cocktails .The restaurant is easy to get to, walking distance from Kantary bay hotel. The bbq squid is excellent; the best I've eaten! great with papaya salad,[good for your diet] which makes a change from rice.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Been going to Sea Breeze ever since it opened and have always found it just a little better than the others in the immediate area (which I also like). Lovely, friendly Burmese staff.
The prawn tempura is the best I have eaten anywhere.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Small friendly authentic Thai restaurant. We ate here most nights during our 9 night stay at Cape Panwa Staff are so friendly and welcoming and the food is tasty and great value, Thai green prawn curry being my favourite. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.