We stayed at the Radisson for 14 nights for our Honeymoon and the hotel was amazing. Everything was clean, the pools and facilities were fantastic and the staff were friendly and helpfull.
The hotel was so quiet, most evenings we sat outside listening to the frogs croaking which was very relaxing. They even spray/fog the grounds in an atempt to control the mosquitos.
We even managed to make use of the free DVD library and kayaks.
The only negative point was that we allowed our travel agent, Thomson Worldwide, talk us into booking bed and breakfast instead of the all inclusive that we wished to as the problem is the Radisson is set in a very quiet area and there isn't that much to explore and to pay for meals in the hotel gets very expensive over 2 weeks.
All in all we had a fantastic stay and loved the Radisson, just book all inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa