Its a hidden jewel in Phuket. Away from the noisy and crazy parts perfect for romance and quiet. The beach is secluded and private where you can canoe. The azur blue waters are mesmerizing. The hotel property is amazing. The three pools + one for children are lovely. There is a infinity pool and a pool by the bar both of which are amazing to laze in. The staff is very hospitable. The breakfast buffet is lavish and they accommodated our vegetarian dishes. the chef made fresh vegetarian food for us as we had a long stay there. The Thai food is yummy out there. We ate at all the restaurants and enjoyed the food. The hotel should advertise their free shuttle service to the center of the city, which would help them get from clients. The rooms are large and have wonderful toilets. I can't wait to go back there and enjoy my stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa