2,090 results
All reviewsaqua restauranttalay spapool barlandside pooledge barsea viewpanwa beachpool villafamily martcurry nightlow tidekids clubdeluxe roomkids poolprivate beachhappy hourtaxi service
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Greeted at the airport and ready for the 1 hour drive to Panwa Beach. I chose the location because I wanted to be away from the madness of the west coast of Phuket and try something different this time. And I’m so glad I did! The Pullman is a beautiful, slightly more isolated property. It seemed more quiet which was perfect for me. I stayed in a king pool villa facing the ocean and it was amazing! Chilling in your own pool while looking out over the beach and ocean is the best! If you can get a beachfront pool villa, then do it! It’s worth it! I went in low season which might be why it seemed quieter and not so crazy at breakfast like the Marriot Nai Yang where I went after the Pullman.
All the staff were just lovely. Very helpful, with big smiles every day. I also had a spa treatment which was a lovely splurge as well as venturing out of the hotel for a much cheaper massage across the road from the hotel.
Breakfast is fantastic! In fact, I have no complaints. I can’t wait to go back. Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank missrubee
GM P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to highly recommend our Pullman lifestyle resort. It is always a pleasure read a review from a guest who did plenty of research in advance of their vacation, then when they discovered we offer a quiet alternative to the busier west coast made a booking. We are pleased to learn how happy you were with the lavish pool villa and the friendly service from our resort team.

We hope we get a chance to welcome you back to Pullman in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

It’s many impressive feeling during my stay.
One Good location on Panva cape. Love at first sight!
Two friendly service from Khun Gem on my check in.
Three surprises room upgraded. Pray for this my next stay.
Four Awesome pools nice and peaceful.
Five Restaurant staff always recognizes me. Very feel welcome by Khun Praew.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

It is great to discover you benefited from the complimentary upgrade, which we are giving to one lucky guest per week during low season (June to September) and that you enjoyed the choice of two large resort pools during your vacation. We are also pleased to learn how much you like the Cape Panwa location and the friendly service provided by our restaurant staff.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The hotel is situated approximately 1 hour drive south from the Phuket Airport and cost THB800 ($32 Aust). Ticket purchased from office inside airport. We spent the first night in a Junior Suite which was 70 m² (753 sq. ft.) and featured large wardrobes, beautiful bathroom with separate toilet, an enormous office and lounge area. The large balcony overlooked the pool with sea views. As a treat, we upgraded to a 150 m² (1614 sq. ft.) Pool Villa. Large sliding doors open on to a tiled terrace with lounge and armchairs and the pool. The huge outdoor shower has access back into the main bathroom - a magnificent marbled chamber with separate toilet and enormous shower room, twin vanities and a spa bath with views over the ocean. The pool is a beautiful partially shaded sanctuary in the afternoon and we were able to see the cruise ships arrive an depart from the nearby Port of Phuket. We enjoyed Happy Hour around the pool area and at the bar each evening and enjoyed the fantastic food served in the restaurants. Breakfast offered a wide range of foods to suit every taste.The staff service is faultless and the cleanliness of the entire property is outstanding and the gardens are meticulously maintained. The 24 hour gym is well equipped as is the Kids Club.

Room Tip: Rooms are all quiet and the location away fro the bustle of Patong Beach is ideal. Will definitely stay again.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
GM P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post a 5 star review. We happy to discover how much you enjoyed your vacation, especially the "faultless service" from our resort team.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Good service and warm welcome, clean and beautiful place, freshness all around.
Don’t forget the ‘TALAY SPA’ - Relax, unwind and feel at heart. PAULA & MOLLY perfect therapists to give you an experience of amazing massage and relaxation, just wanna go again & again. My husband who was not into massage now cant get enough of it. Best massage we ever had☘️
‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

It is never easy to find a good resort for a relaxing vacation but even harder to find "the perfect place to relax". So we are thrilled to learn our Pullman lifestyle resort received such praise. I also look forward to telling our Spa therapists how much you enjoyed your massage.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Cape Panwa, Phuket in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay in Pullman Panwa. As a platinum member I and my family got pampered from the moment we checked in like 2 level upgrade from room to villa and breakfast.
I would like to thank Ivan for his great welcoming to us. Special thanks to the general manager who came out at the the time of check in to salute us.
The whole staff was really very helpful and welcoming.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
GM P, General Manager at Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

It is always a pleasure to pamper a Platinum loyalty guest.

We are pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your relaxing vacation and we look forward to welcoming you back to to our Pullman lifestyle resort in the future.