Staying at the Radisson Blu Phuket Resort, will give for sure opportunity to relax and enjoy your holidays.
Hotel is located far away from crowded tourist attraction, has nice large rooms, swimming pools and interesting restaurant offer. Unfortunately is a bit overpriced compering to the other hotels as well as village restaurants located not more than 5 min walk from the hotel. Drinks at the pool are usually based on the juice, so go ahead and drink as much as you wish as somehow you will never feel drunk, even if you ordering kind of LongIsland drink.
Definitely book Deluxe Room with Ocean View or Family apartments. Rooms are located on the top floors and having stunning views for the bay, worth each single penny.
We were considering to book Pool Villa, and thanks God we didn’t, if you are not keen on very large house/apartment with private pool with size of the bathtub and no Ocean view – skip it.
Overall Resort is stunning and apart from mentioned before opinion, it might be very slippery everywhere after the rain. Unfortunately service level didn’t fulfill my expectations at all.
Check in, very chaotic, reception clerk couldn’t find the reservation at the beginning, and what came as surprise, wrote my credit card number on the registration form by hand - this I am founding very strange, as usually CC should be preauthorized on the terminal directly.
Don’t try to book the local trips via hotel concierge, they are in many times 3 times expensive than at very good quality travel agency. The staff cannot explain to you why is like that and smiling to your face is sending you outside the hotel. If fact there were just few people speaks communicative English – I would suggest hotel management to look after developing this skill.
Front desk in general is very kind and polite but not so client orientated, happens to me that airport driver didn’t show up ( booked via my travel agency) I asked the staff to call and ask, and I was given back the telephone to do it by myself - …. Not so good idea, as my Thai is rather limited. One touch service in many times where not picked up at all. My Club Carlson membership was as well not recognized.
Restaurant for the breakfast, runs without any supervision. Breakfast buffet is overall great and if you in the way addicted to Radisson standard there is nothing to complain, apart from …lack of glass to juices, lack of the plates, staff doesn’t get the difference between Cappuccino and Caffe Latte – little things that can be after few days very annoying.
Housekeeping is really taking care of your room and job is always nice and professional job. Concerning the room, whenever you will be visiting this hotel, make sure your doors are properly locked, as due to high humidity it happens to me that room seems to be closed but the lock didn’t really locked the doors. As well I bother the front desk with this message to fix it or change but never seen any maintenance staff around- which seems to be second challenge of this hotel as I could easy find many things it the resort that are not repaired or renovated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa