My best friend and I booked a 6 night package at the Radisson Blu Plaza Panwa via Travel Online for a much needed girls week away. This was my first holiday in 4 years and my first Overseas trip ever. I could not have been more blown away by the facilities here if I tried! We were on the 4th Level in a Seaview Room and the view was spectacular! The resort was apparently fully booked the first night we were there but you would never have guessed it. It was so quiet!
The pool area is stunning and kept immaculate. Happy hour between 5-7pm made for some lovely cocktails by the pool whilst enjoying the last of the warm afternoon sunshine. Breakfast was amazing every morning and we never wanted for anything. As breakfast people it was so nice to start the day with a big fresh tasty breaky. We also ate in the Azure Restaurant on the first night and even though its a little more pricey for Thailand it wasnt over the top and the food was amazing and well worth it! We also did a Thai Cooking Class with one of their Thai Chefs, Kob. He was friendly, funny and knew his stuff. We had a blast putting the dishes together and best of all stuffing ourselves with all the beautiful food we'd cooked at the end! We are both real "foodies" so this experience was a highlight for us.
If you are after a thriving nightlife area then this is not the hotel for you unless you are willing to get a taxi every night. There are a couple of small local bars (Sunset Bar was a favourite), massage, shops and restaurants which are fun and provide great food but it is a quiet area. It was perfect for what we wanted as the area really did provide a relaxed and "removed from it all" tropical paradise environment.
If you are after a resort that has its own private beach, plenty of activities and room to relax then I'd definitely recommend the Radisson Blu Plaza Panwa!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa