don't go here if you like being close to the hustle and bustle of patong beach - I do not and so loved the location. There are still a few restaurants and shops - all with very reasonable prices and no need to barter.
The hotel and pools are lovely I felt resplendent and spoiled on my trip here. Beautiful views from all over the hotel.
The kids club was great my kids love craft so ask them to do some crafty stuff and they are more than happy to oblige.
The food at the restaurants was very good we ate in a lot.
The hotel taxi service is expensive I would try my luck outside with one of the other services.
We will retune to Cape Panwa next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa