We stayed in two adjoining Seaview Deluxe Rooms on 4/F of Block 4 for 5 nights in July.
Room: The room is clean and the sea view is wonderful. With a large LCD TV and DVD player which is very useful for family with kids on rainy days. However, the speed of wifi needs improvement.
Staff: The hotel staff are polite and friendly and we did not encounter any communication problems during our stay. The lady at the kids club is very kind and nice.
Food: We only had dinner at the Aqua restaurant for twice and for daily breakfast. For breakfast, the bread and fruit are fresh and delicious. Wide variety of food but not so grand as other 5 star-hotel we stayed before in Thailand. For dinner, except the seafood Hokkien noodles which is not so good, others like salmon steak, pasta and pizza are yummy.
Facilities: The gym room is excellent for work out and there are 3 swimming pools in the hotel. The beach area is clean. We took a tuk tuk for 300B to Central Festival and it is not far away.The aquarium and other restaurants is just 10 minutes walk.
Overall, the hotel is a good choice for family with kids. If you are party animals, please stay in Patong area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa