Lovely hotel, lovely reception area, lovely staff!
We went here for 8 nights for our anniversary. Very reasonable price for the room but very expensive beers and room service (I guess this is to make up for the lovely location though and the decently priced lovely room).
On arrival (10pm at night) we were warmly greeted given a delicious welcome drink (non alcoholic but I wanted to drink them all holiday) we were checked in fast and taken to our room it was nice and modern and air conditioned had a beautiful view and the bathroom was lovely and modern - very generous sized room all round and loved the light switches and do not disturb and cleaning button lights - very clever!
EAT THE BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING - it was the best buffet hotel breakfast I have ever had - delicious, so much variety, fresh and did I say delicious!!!!
There is not too much near by and to go to patong it will take 30-45 mins and cost around $30-$40 AUD for a taxi EACH way... Sri Panwa is 10 minutes up the road and the baba nest is expensive for a drink but the view is to die for up the top of a mountain and you get picked up and dropped off by a tuk tuk - they are fun!! we ate at the international restaurant - the food was expensive but AMAZING - ordered 6 entrees and 2 desserts to share! lovely romantic seating options also!
The main pool is where we spent most of our time - it was lovely! clean - great sun beds, lovely towels! and the private little beach was gorgeous! there was one man at the pool bar who always had a chat to us he had a very big white teeth smile and he was lovely but i can't remember his name... he even took the time to show us nice places on a map and he was always smiling... sumi from room service had lovely telephone matter and polly and beer were lovely on reception every time we seen them and gave a speedy check out.
The only down I could say is that maybe the rooms colour scheme needs a bit of an upgrade - the mustard yellow isn't very nice - and that the bed was not long enough - our feet hung off... if I crawled right up the top my feet would just fit. I think they should look into making the room colour scheme a nice dark blu the blinds, bed head and picture etc... the colour Blue would go with the name Radisson Blu :)
Overall this hotel is lovely and I will stay there again!! if you stay here... you must try their spring rolls - yummmmmmmmyyy and their pad thai - the best!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa