Stayed in a large room with the sea view and really liked it. Customer service is outstanding too. Never tried the food at the hotel restaurant, so cannot comment on it. Pools are large and really nice, which compensates for a very average beach. Main problem with the beach was very shallow water (during all three days of the stay there) - up to chest at the highest, if you stay within the designated beach area. Not sure if it is always like that though. They have a free shuttle to town, but it left about 2 minutes earlier from town one day, so you might have to call the hotel if that happens to you too. There are two nice restaurants within 10-minute walk. Good food, a bit pricey though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort features 211 guest accommodations in contemporary Thai decor including spacious pool villas, three free-form swimming pools, a children’s pool with waterslide, a well-being spa, fitness center, complimentary non-motorized water sports, and free wireless access throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Resort Phuket Panwa Beach Hotel Cape Panwa
- Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Cape Panwa