We spent a week here after spending some time trekking in the northern provinces. A perfect way to relax and enjoy the Thai hospitality.
We arranged transfers form the Airport to the resorts through the concierge, After a delayed flight from Chiang Mai, we were greeted by a smiling driver in a new BMW, transported to the Marina where our private boat was waiting with cool eucalyptus scented hand towels, very refreshing in the humidity.
We were then taken to the Island and once again greeted by more smiling hosts that drove us to our villa where check-in was completed in the room.
The rooms were very spacious and private, every villa had a private courtyard featuring a plunge pool, sunbeds on one side and a shaded day bed on the other.
The beds were exceptionally comfortable, and the bathroom was a very unique design that combined the inside and outside spaces well whilst maintaining privacy. We loved the outside rainforest shower and bath bungalow.
Each villa was provided with bicycles to venture around the resort. There are complimentary non motorized water sports, or you could lay around the main pool and sip a few cocktails or fresh juice.
The staff were exceptional; when we took the hobbie cat out my sunglasses went overboard, and I said this in passing to a staff member who looked after the water sports, and when he finished work in the afternoon he went snorkeling in an attempt to find them. Nothing was ever too much, everything was seamless.
I would highly recommend this resort for couples in need of a retreat or looking for a place to spend their honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among stunning beaches, lush coconut groves, with never-ending views of the emerald-green Andaman Sea and idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline, The Naka Island is an exclusive boutique resort on Naka Yai Island, located just off the Phuket coast. While just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport, The Naka Island is accessible only by private speedboat, making it a uniquely private and intimate retreat. The resort offers 67 villas that are magnificently appointed with private plunge pools and tropical gardens, along with an incomparable spa facility, access to countless outdoor recreation opportunities, and uncompromising service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Hotel Ko Nakha Yai
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa Phuket
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket Thailand