Tripadvisor
Redhill
Post
Inbox
Search

“Terrible 1/4 pounder was tasteless”
Review of McDonalds

McDonalds
Ranked #8 of 10 Quick Bites in Redhill
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible 1/4 pounder was tasteless chips cold apple pie like cardboard and filet of fish was also cold - this was the worst McDonald’s we have ever had

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

Just got a meal for the train journey home. Cold fries and soggy 1/4 pounder. Not good but not surprised...

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019

I have often been of the opinion that McDonalds is nothing better than landfill, that is because I visit frequently for coffee (which is good) but I witness what is being served to others. In this particular instance I found that this was the only food outlet open in the area and I had not eaten all day.
I ordered a fillet o fish meal with a cold drink. Staff came across with a couldn’t care less attitude and obviously missed the bus to charm school. The fillet o fish was over cooked, very hard and tasteless and the fries were cold. The cold drink was fine but the whole experience left a sour taste. It would appear that my opinion of McDonalds being nothing better than landfill has been confirmed. Never again!

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank HilsdonFamily
Reviewed August 26, 2019

This is a terrible McDonald’s, the staff behind the counter don’t understand what your asking for and so the order is always wrong., unless you use self service. They are so slow it’s unbelievable. The cleaning staff literally hover over your table to clear your tray away while your still eating.
The only toilets are up some steep steps which my daughter fell down, she pulled a ligament in her foot, it was very distressing and not one member of staff asked if she was ok or needed anything.
I’ve been using this McDonald’s since it opened when I was young I’m 42 now and I would say it’s the worst it’s ever been.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

I ordered only a iced frappe at 17:11 today order 7. After 15 minutes I saw numerous orders picked up and the order number fill-filled was up to 25. I made a comment which the drink was promised to be prepared by employee which I saw my drink on serving counter being pointed to by another employee to the other employee who promised to be 'making' my drink but purposeful ignored. Other frappes were delivered to order numbers much higher than by own. I ended up leaving after waiting 30 minutes very frustrated and £2 odd pounds poorer 30 minutes out of my life! Never going there again!!!

Date of visit: August 2019