“Friendly, Homely, Cosy and very comfortable Parklands” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Parklands Guest House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Redhill
Parklands Guest House
Ranked #2 of 3 Redhill B&B and Inns
London
“Friendly, Homely, Cosy and very comfortable Parklands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2008

I took part in a 10k run in Nutfield priory quite early on a saturday morning so decided to stay over and searched online for a guest house. I found Parklands and thought it looked ok so booked it via email. I had replies very quickly and it was all very easy. We arrived Friday evening, parked outside on the drive way and were met at the door by Brian. We were given our own key and shown to our room. I loved it, it was so cosy, we had a twin at the front of the house, I think there were 4 rooms in total but I could be wrong. There was a bathroom on the landing but our room had its own shower and basin and fresh clean towels. This is by far the cleanest place I have ever stayed, it was immaculate. The beds were amazingly comfortable and I had a great nights sleep. There was lots of storage space and a TV on and also a decent hairdryer!! We had tea and coffee and kettle in our room. We woke up and went for breakfast at 8, the breakfast room was nice, lots of choice, I had museli, Toast and Jam AND scrambled eggs on toast, lots of tea and coffee too. Shirley and Brian were really nice, very friendly but never in the way. I had a really nice relaxing stay and will definately be staying there again. If you are in this area I would recommend this place 100%
A twin room for my friend and I cost £48 for the night including huge breakfast which i think was great value.

• Liked — I loved our room
  • Disliked — Not alot, maybe the shower could have done with a bit more pressure but it was fine
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with friends
      Location
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Coco-Fabulicious

1 review from our community

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redhill
Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel
Bridge House Hotel
Bridge House Hotel
#3 of 3 in Reigate
Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick

Been to Parklands Guest House? Share your experiences!