Siesta Hotel
$119
Grenada Gold Apartment Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
$59
$168
$129
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
$175
Laluna Hotel(Grand Anse)
$1,339
$332
$203
$195
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$514
$322
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $376/night.

$77
Travelocity
  • Pool
$916
$802
$100
$81
All reviewsspiceland mallbudget hotelgrand anse beachle papillonnice poolopen for breakfast and lunchshort walkconvenient locationdaily housekeepingspice mallonsite restaurantspacious roomstayed one nightiga groceryumbrellas beach barhome away from homefull kitchen
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is a lovely basic hotel well located and priced for a two night stay. The staff are super friendly, welcoming and helpful. I arrived at midday and could check in which is very welcoming. The French breakfast and lunch restaurant is sublime but not cheap. The hotels pool and loungers are comfy and the rooms are spacious and offer the basic essentials. The only critism is that the rooms finishes are not excellent, but the tv, aircon, fridge and bed are amazing. I wouldn't have little children there as there's exposed wires, broken edges and the corners of the rooms are quite dusty. BUT for me these elements were minor. I spent my day times on the beach, visiting St George's and the evenings at amazing local restaurants and hang outs. It's not a hotel I'd spend the days at or a two vacation at, but it was perfect for my visit after a long sail.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife and i are spending 3 nights here between sailing trips. The hotel is a little dated but adequate, tv's are old tube type and get about three channels, free wifi is available in most rooms, if this is important to you as it is me make sure you ask for a wifi room as some of them dont get the reception. there is a small fridge in room which kept things really cold. One plus is the location of this hotel is within walking distance of the spiceland mall (about 6 minutes walking) where you can buy food (KFC also there) and about 12 minutes walking from the beach also where a nice restaurant is located "Umbrellas". For those of you who are new to grenada taxis are in my opinion expensive, like a 5 minute taxi ride will be $10 US. Restaurant food is also on the expensive side.. The hotel restaurant which is not part of the hotel but serves good breakfast and lunches and closed for dinner. Anyway a breakfast there with eggs, sausage juice for two will set you back about $37 USD. Add cappuccino at about $4.50 each. Ala carte burgers at Umbrellas will be about $9 USD add fries for another $4.

Anyway at the Siesta one thing noteworthy is that the first night our air conditioner made so much noise we simply could not even sleep but reporting it the next day brought repairmen to fix the issue with a sincere apology from the manager offering compensation for the inconvenience. Front desk person very nice however upon arrival nobody was around to help with our bags. If you are tired and/or cannot manage your baggage this could be an issue especially if you have a room up on the hill. Also the maids did persistently knock our door starting at 9am apparently wanting to get in to clean.

Yes I definitely would stay at the siesta again for a few days, it offers convenient walking to food stores and restaurants which would otherwise cost $10 or more each way via taxi....... for me it's not exactly a place that would plan my vacation around however having said that there were several guests that are staying here longer term.

Room Tip: I was interested in a convenient room so ours was near the pool and had good access to the road, i understand that up the hill the rooms have a view of the ocean (which is about 10 minutes walking). ask for a wifi room if this is important to you some rooms do not get reception
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

On account of my regular hotel being fully booked I decided to stay at the Siesta Hotel for 2 nights.My memorable experience began when making my reservation and Head Receptoinist reminded me that I had stayed there on a previous occasion.My flight arrived early in the morning and I was promptly checked in and offered an upgrade.My room was well presented and turned out to a one bedroom suite with a separate living/dining/kitchen area which allowed me to meet my clients without compromising the privacy of my bedroom.Eva,Jillian and Stacie gave exceptional service at Reception.
My Room Attendant was also exceptional ensuring that my room was always well made on my return.
I was so pleased with the service and my suite which had an awesome view of Grand Anse beach although a short walk from the beach..The restaurant served French cuisine so I extended my stay.

Room Tip: Request one at the back on a bluff with a lovely view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sparerib62
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Joined my boyfriend at the Siesta Hotel, after he had been staying there for about two weeks. Quiet and cozy, an excellent value for the money. Clean, nice balcony view, close to the famous Grand Anse Beach. You definitely need to rent a car, quite a bit of a walk/drive up to the rooms. The staff is excellent, friendly and helpful. Took us a while to figure out the air conditioner at first, but once we did, it worked well. We would definitely stay at the Siesta Hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AMANDA S
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My two daughters, five girlfriends and I have just returned from a stay at the Siesta - all travelled to Grenada for Carnival and had an absolute BALL!

The Siesta Hotel is very comfortable and hassle free - our room was spacious enough with an absolutely stunning view (Rm 36) looking across the sea and Lagoon. Housekeeping daily. Only small gripe ice compartment in our fridge not very powerful therefore had problems getting really frozen icecubes. However, one day when we did inform Reception that we had no ice within 10minutes a bag of ice was delivered to our door!

All staff very friendly but a big shout out especially to Jill (remember our Joke - going to Carriacou! Laugh) can still see her big lovely smile - Thanks for everything!

Would definitely stay at the Siesta again!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends