My family of 6 spent the last two weeks of December 2010 at the Grenada Grand. What a fantastic place! Our rooms were beachfront-right on the beautiful Grand Anse. Falling asleep to the sound of the waves was heavenly. The grounds are lush and beautifully landscaped, an amazing and relaxing place to be. The pools and waterfalls are wonderful and uncrowded. Actually, we often had the beach and the pools to ourselves. The restaurant and poolside food was not bad, not great, but there are cafes, restaurants, and a market within easy walking distance. The Grenada Grand has all the luxury and beauty of a Four Seasons without the crowds and high prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, West Indies, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse