We were very disappointed with this hotel, as we had expected something far better from the website. The rooms are more motel standard except for the Grand Beach rooms. But worse than this is the sullen attitude of the staff, so bad that you think you must have done something wrong by staying there. The pool bar was nearly always closed. The hotel has hardly any families staying there and is very quiet in the evenings- everyone must go somewhere else.The watersports were supposedly included, but we were charged, and when we queried this were told that "the equipment is free, but you have to pay to use it."(??)
Although we were a party of 6, every meal time we had to wait around while the staff sighed about having to find a table to seat 6, couldn't they have allocated a table for our stay?
Such a pity, as the beach was lovely and the hotel is in a fantastic position.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Travelocity, West Indies, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse