I love the Grenada Grand Beach Resort!!!
We loved the location - right smack in the middle of Grand Anse Beach :-)
10 minutes drive from the airport, but this does not mean that you are bothered by airplanes taking off or coming in :-) We didn't even see any planes anywhere close to the hotel :-)
We loved the Pools - 2 of them :-) The fantasy pool is amazing :-)
Plus there are 2 Jacuzzis !!!
Loved the restaurants :-)
Lovely view of the ocean while eating there :-)
Our room was very lovely. We had a garden/partial ocean view room which was excellent :-)
The bed was very comfortable.
We paid an extra $5US per night for a mini fridge which came in very handy to keep our food and drinks cold :-)
There is a safe in the room, which is great for storing your valuables.
The a/c worked great, had no complaints at all :-)
Adequate lighting fixtures.
There is complimentary Internet access in the cyber cafe :-)
Great for checking your email or getting your facebook updates!!!
The Beach is amazing!!! The water is crystal clear turquoise :-)
Lounge chairs and pool towels are provided by the resort for guests :-)
The banks and shopping areas of Grand Anse are a couple of minutes walk away :-) This is so cool :-)
The Food Fair Supermarket in Grand Anse is really good to get your daily supplies :-) The prices are good compared to how expensive things are in Grenada.
Most establishments accept credit cards, which was excellent, since you did not have to go to the banks all the time to change money and walk around with large sums of cash.
The vendors market is on the left had side of the resort compound - you can get some excellent deals and souvenirs here :-) Too bad we only figured this out on our last day stay.
Grenada is very safe and you also feel very homely and safe whilst on the compound.
Please be sure to check out Charmaine Otway at the Tours office located on compound of the Grand Anse Beach Resort. She will take care of all your tour and transfer requirements :-)
We loved the Grenada Grand Beach Resort and can't wait to go back again (hopefully this year).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, West Indies, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse