The location is superb if you like a tourist area that is fairly quiet. The beach is amazing and the grounds are lovely. We had a double room that was very nicely appointed, although, the newly renovated bathroom could do with a few hooks and/or towel racks as there was nowhere to place your hand towel or bath towel. As well, a few hooks on the balcony would be nice to dry bathing suits and beach towels. The restaurants were ok and had a decent menu. I would recommend eating down the beach a bit for greater variety and selection. The hotel is a short distance from St. George's, which is well worth a morning visit for the market, fort and The Carenage. The hotel was half full, and so the beach and pool areas were very quiet: loungers were always plentiful. I loved it here and would go back in a second. And, as well, the staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful....!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, West Indies, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse