- right on the Grand Anse Beach, very well-maintained property with flowers, mango-trees, hammocks, 2 pools, a gym and amazing bar/chill area.
- 2L kettle, keyless locker and a large, flat-screen TV might be a considerable bonus for some.
- If you can - get beachfront view on the left side from the lobby(we heard rooms/buildings vary in age).
- Hotel is also very close to the Spice market (where we had no luck on exclusive craft variety) and a large Shopping Centre with a supermarket just across the road( where you might get your spices and nutmeg syrup, which is a must-have item at a cheaper price).
- Hotel also has a large parking lot - so if you rent a car - it's a bonus; otherwise - you need to get a reggae bus(mini-van) to town for 2.50EC(1US) right on the road.(make sure to clarify the fare before jumping into the bus, the majority of drivers are good people, but like in any country - there are some that will try to rip you off, especially seeing you with a bunch of suitcases. Taxi is expensive, but a must-have if going to-from airport = 16US fixed rate based on December 2012).
- Hotel is also very-well patrolled with security guards on car-entrance from the main road and from the beach/swimming-entrance – so you will feel safe leaving your stuff during swimming even after sunset.(remember: all beaches in Grenada are public and do not belong to the hotels - locals are very independent & friendly people, but as everywhere on a beach - keep an eye on your belongings).
- Hotel restaurant is very decent in prices and the food is good.
- there is no fridge in the room by default, even though there is a built-in drawer for it. You can get one for $10US per day if you’re lucky - they don't have many available. Solution -
there is a champagne bucket in the room - feel it with ice from the machine in the corridor - to keep your fruits/drinks fresh and cool.
- king size bed size is not real - they are double or "mini-queen"(and this is not by on North-American standards, but is based on experience with other hotels in Grenada and Carriacou.).
- lighting in the rooms are economy-cool-kelvin temperature bulbs - not for a vacation/relaxation.
Overall - The best hotel with the best quick access to the beach, beautiful property and chill-out atmosphere. Great for a family vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, West Indies, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse