i was at the Grenada Grande for a conference in June 2013...the hotel's location is fantastic with great pools and beach. Because the beach is so close by we were able to dive in between sessions and take advantage of the beautiful sea and views. The rooms however are tired though clean (i had a garden view room) with stained tiles in the bathroom and aging towels. The staff are friendly but the restaurant is really mediocre, most of us went to Umbrellas nearby for food or Coconut Beach or Le Chateau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse