Half of the Grenada Grand Resort is beautiful, the other half is old and outdated. The beach is absolutely breathtaking. The staff seems very overwhelmed. We always come during a conference time and I don't think the hotel can handle the number of people. If you order food at one of the bar areas, be prepared for a very long wait. That's just the way life is there. The peole of Grenada are very friendly, and that made our stay that much better..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse