Comfortable rooms...great location on beach. Restaurant food is your typical fare...nothing terribly exciting or inspiring but decent enough. Close to supermarket and a few other meal options..notably Rick's cafe (decent pizza) and lazy days on beach. Housekeeping can be hit or miss...forgetting to replenish toiletries and fresh towels. Front desk a bit slow but very courteous. Beach is great...highlight of the resort....chairs with umbrella will run you approx $20EC per day but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Priceline, West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse