My husband and I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights, and loved every waking moment. The staff made us feel like we were at home. Kendra was our waitress and bartender for what seemed like every day. She was so kind especially when i ordered the Rum Punch only to find, i didn’t like it, she saw me gobbling down my husband’s drink and secretly made me one just like it. Very attentive to her guest needs! LOVE IT! The snorkeling is great, go see the turtles!
The rooms were clean and spacious, the bathroom was well lit and full amenities were replenished daily. Seems like no room is a bad room! Check out the Sunset pool in the late afternoon... it really is the perfect place to catch the sun descend!
We will definitely go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the white sands of Grand Anse Beach, the beautiful Resort offers its guests uncompromising Radisson service and facilities. Wether strolling through the beautiful lush tropical gardens, relaxing in the Swimming Pools and Beachfront Bars, or keeping fit on the Tennis Courts and enjoying the Water Sports; our Team of trained staff will ensure your stay is relaxing and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, West Indies, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Grenada Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grenada Grand Beach Hotel Grand Anse
- Grenada Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Grenada Grand Beach
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort Grand Anse