“Expert instructors, friendly staff--awesome experience!”
Review of Dive Grenada

Dive Grenada
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Grand Anse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dive Grenada is an Award Winning PADI 5* and BSAC Diving Resort here in Grenada in the Caribbean. We are very proud to be recognized as a leading dive center here in Grenada located at the Mount Cinnamon hotel on Grand Anse Beach offering outstanding Scuba Diving, PADI Training and Snorkel excursions.
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

After completing my PADI theory course online, I did a 3-day certification with Dive Grenada, taught by Ricardo. My experience couldn't have been better--Ricardo's teaching teaching style is a perfect blend of professionalism and humor; he's remarkably patient and thorough, and takes obvious joy in sharing his incredible knowledge of marine life. Phil and Helen create a warm, friendly, familial atmosphere, with a constant focus on safety and genuine and infectious excitement for diving. I couldn't recommend Dive Grenada higher!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed at the excellent Mount Cinnamon next door for convenient access to dive centre, located at the quieter end of Grand Anse beach. Dive Grenada is a very efficient and well run operation, all the staff are very knowledgable and professional and all equipment was in good condition. They take a maximum of 8 per dive so pre-booking during busy season is advisable. They dive every day except Christmas Day and dives arranged to suit the abilities of the divers and weather conditions. We moved accommodation second week of our holiday to south coast and Phil kindly came to pick me up at hotel.

Would definitely dive with them again when next visiting Grenada

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We are a family with 2 teenagers and a 10 year old and having wanted to visit the caribbean for some time thought a dive course for all of us would be a new experience and a great activity for us all to do together.
Dive Grenada is a slick operation, very friendly staff, immaculate equipment and excellent safety emphasis. We felt thoroughly looked after, especially my 10 year old who took a little longer to equalise and myself -swell running made me a bit seasick. Phil and Helen were also very patient with our typical teenage son doing somersaults and generally doing his best to run out of air!
We all enjoyed the course so much that we booked another dive and would have booked more had we not had to fly home. A wonderful experience and thank you all.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Having dived in the UK and all over the world over a 25 year period, I have high expectations of dive operations, and Dive Grenada didn't disappoint. Helen helped me to find accommodation, and upon my arrival was really welcoming. The dive shop isn't massive, but it's well organised and the equipment is up-to-date, regularly serviced and looked after by Phil, Helen and the team.
The whole team including Skipper Raphael, Cojack, Charlene and Ricardo are very lively and friendly, and knowledgable and passionate about the island and its diving. Surface intervals on the boat were great fun, as the guides were able to point out areas of interest on land and to tell interesting stories about the bays in which we were moored.

The team was happy to adapt to each guest's needs and was happy to help with donning and removing equipment if required.

During my visit, there were quite a few younger people diving and one whole family who qualified as Open Water divers; the Dive Grenada team were brilliant with the younger divers and treated them with courtesy and respect.

I rarely return to the same place twice, but I will be back here.

A fantastic time, great service from a knowledgable, friendly and dedicated team - what more do you need?????

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Spent 4 days diving with these folks. Phil and Helen run a well-organized, customer-friendly dive operation. One of the best we have seen in over 20 years of diving the Caribbean. Staff is knowledgeable and sincerely friendly. They were able to effectively manage various skill levels of divers at the same time. Couldn't recommend them enough if you are diving in Grenada.