“Excellent Dive Shop!!!”

Dive Grenada
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Grand Anse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dive Grenada is an Award Winning PADI 5* and BSAC Diving Resort here in Grenada in the Caribbean. We are very proud to be recognized as a leading dive center here in Grenada located at the Mount Cinnamon hotel on Grand Anse Beach offering outstanding Scuba Diving, PADI Training and Snorkel excursions.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

You know your favorite local dive shop? The one you have been diving with for years? You walk in, and everyone greets you by name. They put you in your favorite spot on the boat, and take extra special care of you? That is how Dive Grenada treated me on my very first dive with them. Every single detail was thought of and taken care of. Dive Grenada is the model on which other dive shops should build themselves. I absolutely cannot find fault with Dive Grenada. All the staff are excellent - they are knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful at all times.

I am an Underwater Photographer and at all times my camera was well handled by all staff. The divemasters were excellent at finding everything I said I wanted to see and were extremely patient, waiting as I took shot after shot. The boat captain was there with water, juice and cookies after every dive and even ensured that my sunglasses were handed to me before I even thought about needing them. The attention to detail is what makes this dive shop stand out. Phil and Helen are experts at customer service and have trained all their staff exceptionally well.

Thank you for an outstanding experience - I cannot wait to dive with you again!

1  Thank Laura_King_12
in 4 reviews
"these folks"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

A lot of Fun! We had a great week 3 dives a day for 5 days with the Dive Grenada family. They are such a good group of people not to mention excellent divers. Phil & Helen were a pleasure to plan our dives with. We had a group of 8 people and 6 us took the PADI course on wreck diving instructed by Phil. I don't think you could have a better instructor certainly not one that has more experience diving all over the world. Be ready for some "Phil-ism's" but actually I think as a diver those were some of the most important tidbits I will remember to be a better diver.
I had so much fun I am going back again and will definitely dive with Phil & Helen of Dive Grenada!
Thanks for Everything Phil, Helen, Gary, Stephanie & Cojack

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Phil and Helen, our hosts at Dive Greanda are amazingly nice; they took good care of us and we enjoyed very nice diving, with excellent crew service. We certainly recommend them, specially if you are like us that prefer small groups with as few divers as possible.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Just got back from Grenada and had a wonderful time with Phil & his team at the Dive Grenada Diving Centre. We had a group of 8 divers with various backgrounds in our diving careers. The dive masters provided top notch service, making sure we were safe and having fun the whole time. I highly recommend the island for reef & especially wreck diving, we did 13 dives on our trip and they were all a quick 10-15 min. from the dive shop, the "Bianca C" is the largest wreck in the Caribbean and a great dive. Check out Phil's bio on their website, he's got some great dive stories to tell while your on the boat.

Thanks Phil & Hellen for the great experience.

1  Thank Steve K