“If you're diving in Grenada, go with Dive Grenada - you can't do better!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dive Grenada

Dive Grenada
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Grenada is an Award Winning PADI 5* and BSAC Diving Resort here in Grenada in the Caribbean. We are very proud to be recognized as a leading dive center here in Grenada and offer outstanding Scuba Diving, PADI Training and Snorkel excursions.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you're diving in Grenada, go with Dive Grenada - you can't do better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I rarely write reviews on Trip Adviser but Dive Grenada made me want to because credit where credit is due.

The owners/staff are professional, knowledgeable, friendly and fun.

I'm an advanced diver and my boyfriend was doing a PADI referral course. The dive sites were great for both levels and well planned by Phil and Helen. We booked in advance (recommended - lots of days get fully booked - very popular indeed!) and even before the trip Helen was very helpful and informative (and also quick to respond to my emails).

Whilst in Grenada they looked after us well. I made a few requests for certain dives sites which Helen did her best to accommodate. The equipment was in good condition. Phil and Helen answered any questions (relating to diving or Grenada in general) and also made some GREAT recommendations on where to eat too!

I can't rate this dive shop highly enough. You can rely on them.

Phil and Helen - thanks again for making our trip so enjoyable. We shall wear our Dive Grenada t-shirts with pride!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Catherine W

Surrey, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Snorkeling trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had a great time snorkeling with Ricardo. We were the only ones on the boat (husband, young son and myself), with R and the captain. We were given equipment in the dive shop and went off on a short boat ride to Flamingo bay. Ricardo came with us in the water as we are not experienced snorkellers. He pointed at a few fish, a ray, trumpet fish, etc... Although wedid not see a great deal, but we enjoyed the experience thoroughly. And our son also loved jumping off the boat !

Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“I promise to improve my SAC before I come back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Fun, friendly, flexible, knowledgeable.
A great atmosphere at the shop and on the boat.
Easy pickup and drop-off from Spice Island.
Recommended.

Visited September 2012
Peoria, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Deep Blue Sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The people at Dive Grenada are awesome - the inexperienced feel comfortable, the experienced are challenged - the conversations were filled with stories of people throughout the world who have experienced the deep blue sea off the shores of Grenada.

Visited July 2012
Budapest, Hungary
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Honeymoon Memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We recently took the PADI Open Water Diver certification with Dive Grenada as our first diving experience while on honeymoon. We really got the bug and we're already planning our next trip back and fully intend to dive with Dive Grenada again. Helen was patient and calming, Gary was great fun and Phil gave us all the details we needed. The location is great - just on the beach - and we stayed in Mount Cinnamon 5 minutes away, which is also great.

We always felt that we were dealing with a professional team with good equipment and a focus on safety as well as fun. And we saw some amazing sights while diving. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2012