“Fun, friendly and fantastic diving!”
Review of Dive Grenada

Dive Grenada
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Grand Anse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dive Grenada is an Award Winning PADI 5* and BSAC Diving Resort here in Grenada in the Caribbean. We are very proud to be recognized as a leading dive center here in Grenada located at the Mount Cinnamon hotel on Grand Anse Beach offering outstanding Scuba Diving, PADI Training and Snorkel excursions.
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We returned recently from a terrific 2 weeks stay in Grenada, which was made possible by booking our son's scuba diving with Dive Grenada. My husband and I don't dive, so I am very wary when choosing a dive centre for my 13 year old son to dive with. Helen and Phil run a safe, professional yet very friendly dive centre and I felt my son was in safe hands at all times with the dive masters (Kojak, Gary and Recardo). My husband and I could relax on the wonderful Grand Anse Beach (chairs and umbrellas are available just outside dive shop), and wait on the dive boat returning after the mornings dives. We could then have lunch together at the beach-side restaurant next door while discussing all the fantastic fish, turtles and coral my son had been lucky enough to see. Most of the dive sites are fairly close and as the dive groups are kept to small numbers it makes for very relaxed diving. Although he is only Junior Advanced PADI, my son has been very fortunate to have dived in some wonderful parts of the world. He has about 80 dives logged, from The Maldives to Mexico and The Red Sea and he said he enjoyed his time with Helen, Phil and the team at Dive Grenada the most. Says it all really. If you are looking for a team that will not only offer great diving but will also help in any way they can to make your stay in Grenada memorable, then look no further than Dive Grenada.

4  Thank Angela04
in 16 reviews
"open water"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Two week trip with lots of diving. Dive Grenada Scuba could not have been any more helpful or safe.I would have my daughters learn from this shop. They helped us with gear issues, they knew the sites and never rushed us,they always had cookies punch and water on the boat and all dives were small groups and short rides. Everyone at Dive Grenada was fun to be with but always paid attention to their job. The shop is on a long white sand beach. Helen will point out good local food for after diving.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

My wife and I had a week of fantastic dving with these guys. We are both seasoned divers and the stop in Grenada was part of a long holiday. The owners (Phil and Helen) are great leaders and a joy to talk to! We used our own equipment but the hire equipment looked to be in excellent order. The dive masters (Kojak and Gary) are very professional and Raphael running the boat was a font of knowledge. We have dived in many places in the Caribbean and this has been the best location. Of particular note was the night dive on the wreck Vannesa l, which was the best briefing i have heard covering all the safety aspects fully. In Grenada there are great wrecks, nice corals and much sea life and whilst we were there some great drift diving. After dive one in the morning there was juice/water and biscuits and the team was always helpful with the kit. We cannot recommend these guys enough - fun, friendly and professional.

1  Thank jaggmahon
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Twenty dives over ten days, all of them excellent. Grenada has many excellent dive sites and most of them are within a 10 minute boat ride of Dive Grenada.
The owners and staff at DG are very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
All the equipment is modern and well maintained.
This may be the best dive operation on the island, it is certainly one of the best I have dived with anywhere in the world. Without a doubt, they have the best location at one end of Grand Anse Beach. The views are stunning and the water is warm. You can also get a cold Carib at the Owl Bar (just behind dive centre) after diving.

1  Thank staffie2001uk
See more reviews
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We went snorkelling with them to Dragon Bay. Though the service was fine, and we were fitted with gear, it really was nothing special at all. The boat driver took us there and when we asked where to snorkel, he vaguely pointed around. No talking about the fish we would see, no telling us anything, really. We also were told we could snorkel for as long as the divers had oxygen, and it could be an hour, it could be less. For $42 USD I had expected more than just a boat ride. Please note that if you have your own gear you can drive to Dragon Bay and swim out, it is no further than what you have to swim from the boat.

2  Thank SlartibarfastLondon