“Don't look any further!”
Review of Aquanauts Grenada

and up
5 Day Scuba Dive Package with Aquanauts Grenada
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Grand Anse
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Aquanauts Grenada, we simply listened to our guest and deliver what they ask for. -Easy access dock - Beach pick ups - Valet diving - small dive groups (sorted by experience) - largest and most comfortable boats on island:- shower, toilets, camera tables, camera rinse tanks, dive platform, - easy access docks or grand anse beach pick ups We offer: -Scuba Diving & Courses -Guided Snorkel tours - Technical diving courses & support - Rebreather diving courses & support - Rebreather rentals
Reviewed June 1, 2014

As new divers, this company made us feel totally at ease and confident. Very safety conscious and attentive. Very accommodating to arrange dives suitable to our level when they were taking the more experienced diver out. Excellent skippers on the boats.
We had a wonderful week of diving and would recommend Aquanauts to everyone coming to Grenada even it you're not a diver!
I agree with all the previous reviews like they took the words out of my mouth!

1  Thank Sandals750
in 11 reviews
"the reefs"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We made our first dive trip to Grenada in April 2014. I emailed several dive shops including Aquanauts to get some pricing and information. I am an extremely organized trip planner, so I had many emails/questions, however Gerlinde was always extremely fast to respond as well as patient with all of my questions and confirming everything with me. The shop arranged for pick up and drop off at our condo, making it truly hassle-free.

The crew and staff were all extremely friendly and professional. I cannot say enough nice things about everyone we encountered from the reception to the divemasters to the captains. Not only did they make the diving thoroughly enjoyable, but they made the service extremely personalized, and called us by name throughout the week.

The diving itself was awesome. The reef system is extremely healthy and full of life. I got some great photos, but most of all, I have memories that will last a lifetime.

When I return to Grenada (and I will), there will be no question as to which shop I'll be diving with. Aquanauts has definitely earned a repeat guest!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I have been snorkelling and diving for over forty years and would recommend these guys to anyone. They were highly efficient, knowledgable and very friendly with excellent equipment and boats. My snorkers only wife said it was really nice to feel not second rate as she was not diving and she bought just the best stingray pendant in their shop!