“Great service”

and up
5 Day Scuba Dive Package with Aquanauts Grenada
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Grand Anse
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Aquanauts Grenada, we simply listened to our guest and deliver what they ask for. -Easy access dock - Beach pick ups - Valet diving - small dive groups (sorted by experience) - largest and most comfortable boats on island:- shower, toilets, camera tables, camera rinse tanks, dive platform, - easy access docks or grand anse beach pick ups We offer: -Scuba Diving & Courses -Guided Snorkel tours - Technical diving courses & support - Rebreather diving courses & support - Rebreather rentals
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

As someone who was new to snorkeling, the instructor was really patient and took time with me so I wont be left behind. They are true masters and made me feel comfortable. Definitely gonna dive with them.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Aquanauts is a first rate dive shop, ready to serve all your needs with a smile. The friendly personnel were able to piece together a boat so we could join to go snorkeling while other were doing their first dives. The knowledge by the staff and the guided snorkeling was awesome! I will be coming back to become dive certified as listening to the instruction, it was obvious they knew what they are doing and made me feel very safe. We left from the True Blue location but the captain was nice enough to drop us off on the shore of Grand Anse on our return so we could relax on the beach.

2  Thank ajax1995
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had dived with Aquanauts Grenada 5 years before, dived with someone else the next time I went to Grenada, and came back to Aquanauts. Excellent Boats, - even the small one is big by most standards, all have showers, shade and sun, full facilities, GPS, radios and phones. The Dive staff, boat, shore and office staff are extremely good - friendly, efficient and professional. The team is very experienced and many of the staff were still there - that must be a testimony to their excellence! The owners are fully involved in the running of it and make sure to greet the guests. The diving procedures are properly followed and there is a high proportion of dive masters or instructors leading the dives, so experienced and beginner divers are all accommodated. Nitrox is free, they do a fantastic Fluo dive at night (special) - I'd never done this before and Paul took his Saturday night to take me. Wow - amazing, and outstanding service. You don't carry your gear or tanks to and from the boat (awesome when you're on holiday!) and you feel personally looked after by every one in the team. Pricing for a bundle of dives is reasonable, and you get good value for money. I will be back - as soon as I can!

1  Thank Jeannie3sea
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is the third year that I have dived with Aquanauts in Grenada, and I look forward to diving with them each year.
All the staff are great - extremely professional and safety conscious, incredibly helpful, and great fun to be with too - what more could you ask for?
They run the biggest dive boats on the island, which means you don't have to bake during the surface interval but can relax in the shade. It also means there is lots of room for everybody's gear and you are not all on top of each other.
Their knowledge of the various dive sites is excellent, and their ability to spot unusual fish or underwater creatures is quite amazing - they seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to finding small and perfectly camouflaged Frogfish!
I always take my own gear (thank you Virgin Atlantic for allowing an extra bag for certified divers!), and leave it with them after each day of diving. Everything is always on the boat the next morning, having been rinsed and dried in the meantime.
As a qualified dive instructor, I am very particular about the centre that I dive with, and I would wholeheartedly recommend Aquanuats - from the beginner to the experienced diver and beyond, they are the dive centre of choice!

1  Thank LP-UK
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Spent a week at True Blue Bay Resort in Grenada which boasts a Davie Centre in its grounds run by Aquanauts Grenada. I am an experienced diver and have dived in many parts of the world and I must say that I was impressed with the efficiency and professionalism of the entire team at Aquanauts. They strongly encourage all divers to use Nitrox, if they are qualified to do so, which they supply at no extra charge. Their pre-dive briefings we're thorough and informative and whilst I didn't hire any of their equipment, it looked to be in good condition. Unlike many other dive centres in the Caribbean, Aquanauts cater equally for beginners and experienced divers, and offered a variety of dive sites including scenic, reef, and wreck sites. I particularly enjoyed the dives on the wrecks of the Shakem and the Bianca C, the latter being for more advanced divers as it sits at 50m requiring a dive depth of at least 35m to really see the wreck and enjoy the dive. Also the engrossing and eerie statues of Jason de Cares Taylor are a must see.

1  Thank UKDAB