Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,351 results
All reviews dress code steel band melon virgin rep a la carte menu little repetitive pool restaurant main restaurant plenty of sunbeds buffet style swim up bar great holiday gardens are beautiful all inclusive package guest services st lucia evening entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Our first time in Grenada,so it was great to find a friendly hotel in a great location.The hotel is at first glance ok,but after a few days of smiling staff,terrific service,good food and warm seas,you understand why there are so many returning guests.Count us in.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank bobrB618NL
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Absolutely fabulous in every regard. Shout out to Wendell and Chad because they're the only two names I remember but all the staff, security, bar, servers, maids, management, were just so wonderful. We happened to be there for New Years Eve. The party was wonderful and glamorous that night topped off at midnight be fireworks around the beach and in Saint Georges. Snorkling right off the shore was great and we also say turtles. Take the walk to Quarantine Point and enjoy the beautiful sky at sunset! Grenada is the best!

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank ThreeQuarterRound
Reviewed December 31, 2019

I have nothing but a good experience at this hotel with my wife. Stayed for 5 nights before moving to Antigua. Can't fault our stay. Room was clean and well kept. Service was good, staff were friendly and polite. The bar staff were great. The food was very good. Two restaurants, one casual and one smart. The menus were the same in both. The casual restaurant had a waitress who was about 60 who made the rest of the staff seemed tense. On her night off the restaurant was more relaxed but this does not chnge my view of the excellent service. Lots of return guests. On the first day on the beach I went snorkelling and I watched a turtle swim around for five minutes and on the second day one came to within 5ft of my wife. The only thing I would suggest to the hotel management is the use of the single use plastic glasses on the beach. I would suggest either use strong reusable plastic glasses or have guests to recieve or buy insulated flasks for which would keep drinks cooler for longer. There was an excellent shopping mall on the other side of the road. Will definately be back.

6  Thank Llangynog
Reviewed December 28, 2019

I have just returned from an 11 night stay with my wife and our 3 boys (aged 24, 21 & 18) at the Coyaba Beach Resort, I was confident that we had chosen well and were going to have a great holiday and, boy, was I right - and then some! The location is perfect - right on the best part of Grand Anse beach. You can lie out in the full sun, seek the shade of a palm tree or, best of all, walk the 1.25 miles of white sand literally at your feet. Our pool-facing superior rooms were spotlessly clean and equipped with everything we needed. We went 'all inclusive' which with 3 hungry and thirsty sons was the only sensible option. The food was of a very high standard and served to our table by some of the friendliest staff I have ever encountered anywhere. If I have one criticism it is that the vegetarian options at lunch could and should be more varied - but that really is my only criticism. Everything else about the food and drinks was excellent - as was the standard of service by all the staff. There may be more opulent hotels in Grenada but don't waste your time looking for them or your money staying in them; Coyaba has everything you could possibly want and provides it to you with unequalled charm.

6  Thank BristleRovers
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

We just want to say my husband and I have just returned to the UK today we had 9 nights at the Coyaba beach resort! What can we say it was fantastic the staff are fantastic the resort is was paradise the food was excellent our room was beautiful! We cant find a bad word about this place we are hoping to return next year

Trip type: Traveled as a couple