“Nothing Beats The Sea Glass”
other travelers have booked this property
Morning rainbow Drone View
Flamboyant Verandah
Verandah between Flamboyant and Tamarind
Walkways to Beach and Apartments
Walkway to Beach and Apartments
Lower Deck  - Cool spot in the afternoon!
Lower Deck with Outside Shower
Lower Deck - great views of the water and sunset
Great place to have afternoon cocktail in the shade
Lower Dock with chairs for sunset viewing
Upper Deck with Grenada Theme stools
Looking down from parking deck
Upper Deck with Grenada colored stools
Upper Deck
Steps to Flamboyant Verandah
Looking down from the top
Sit and Chill
Toes in the Water
Sunset Splendor
Peaceful Sunset
Drone view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Andrea Z
Boston, Massachusetts
“Unfortunate Circumstances”
Reviewed August 16, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I was scheduled to stay at the Sea Glass this upcoming weekend.
Unfortunately, I had a close family member pass (my grandmother) and we will be unable to make it. I realize there is a 30 day cancellation policy but I tried to see if I could have my purchase refunded, even half would be acceptable to be me due to the circumstances. After speaking with Expedia, who contacted the owner, Expedia informed me that the owner would not allow this. I do not normally write reviews but I felt that due to this particular circumstance, they could have made an exception. I am a business owner and would have tried to accommodate my customer based on such a difficult event, just as a basic human courtesy.

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 18, 2017
My apologies Andrea and sorry for your loss. I can only say that trying to work out an accommodation was what I attempted - i.e credit toward a future stay, but Expedia would not allow that.

Best to you in the future and apologies for the misunderstanding.
Max R
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nothing Beats The Sea Glass”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed with Elvin & Jane in June 2017, for 3 weeks. The Sea Glass is a new place so I had my sister take a look on my behalf before I booked. From the very moment, I arrived my host/ess gave me a warm welcome.
1st. The Location:- It's absolutely fantastic, right on the main road between the Capital St.George's and Grand Anse beach; Only a mile or so to the beach. Local "Buses" (actually small vans) running constantly at $2.50EC ($1.00us).a drop.waiting Time is counted in seconds, couldn't be more convenient.
2nd. The Accommodation:- Only one word, WOW!!!!! A very large room, bathroom shower area, King size bed, separate kitchen, fully equipt down to salt and pepper There a small table to eat on. Outside a table and chair for your evening beer enjoying the scenery of your own beach, and the yachts anchored on the blue Caribbean. In a need of a swim its just a few steps away, safe, secure and calm.
Finally, Elvin and Jane are the nicest people you will meet. The go all out to make your as comfortable as possible. If you are lucky, Jane may even cook you a local soup. You must try a Grenadian meal..To be honest I felt so at home at The Sea Glass. As an Airline Captain for 50 years, I travelled to most countries but never felt so comfortable and relaxed before. I Highly recommend the Sea glass..
Captain Max Rathan

Date of stay: June 2017
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you Captain Max!
We so enjoyed your stay and cannot wait until you return! Your review of the Petit St. Vincent trip has it on our "to do" list for this year.

Best to you,

141sunshi...
Trinidad
“Never to return”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Location-
Good as it is in walking distance to Grand Anse main area. It also has a bathing area in front of Sea Glass
Amenities-
Towels did not smell clean, water pressure in bathroom was low and water did not flow out fast enough,so your feet were emerged in water before you finish. Water was lukewarm
Bed was very comfortable
Owners
We came to a wedding in Trinidad (Caribbean).Our flight was cancelled by airline LIAT due to a storm threat. Owners was unwilling to give any refund but instead offered a "discount" on next trip. It was explained that our home is in New Jersey USA and it will not be cost-effective. They were unfriendly and unwilling to budge

Date of stay: July 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 26, 2017
Peter,

So sorry that you found our place uncomfortable! We appreciate the feedback and are sorry that our refund policy is not acceptable to you. We did everything to prepare your room for your arrival and assure you had everything you needed.

Thanks again and best to you in the future.

Jane and Elvis
WILLIAMH4...
“At home”
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We booked Sea Glass Place as my family was joining us on our annual visit to the island for the Harvey Hope and Grace Foundation's Easter Fest, and it was their first family vacation and they needed access to the beach. We needed somewhere to accommodate our 2 families. 4 girls Ages 8,7,6,5 and 5 adults in total. We also needed a strong internet connection as I still had to work while I was away.

Jane and Elvis were so accommodating, they made us feel like we were visiting our Aunt and Uncle, they put an extra bed for the girls in the unit. They gave us their iron, their pots, the made us feel as part of their family. The internet was superb, the girls got to watch Netflix movies at bed time.

We had the star fruit and the flamboyant, both were immaculate clean, spacious, homey. A/C worked fabulously, the beds were confortable, they allowed both families to use the adjoining door so the girls can be back and forth between the 2 units. They allowed the girls to have all their toys at the beach and on the landing. Like I said Elvis and Jane are our Aunt and Uncle who live in Grenada and we were visiting them.

The beach is PHENOMENOL.

The outdoor shower was also Fantastic, I never took a shower in side. But it does need a gate. I think Elvis is putting one one shortly.

Grand Anse beach is a 5 minute walk.

St.Georges is a $2.50 EC 5 minute bus ride.

I will hesitantly (as I want to keep it for myself) recommend this place to anyone. If you are looking to have a cottage like vacation this is it.

Date of stay: April 2017
May 8, 2017
Thank you Vicki for making us part of your family. Greatly enjoyed your visit!!!!
akfishing...
Anchorage, Alaska
“Perfect Home Away from Home”
Reviewed April 7, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We arrived in Grenada with our cameras and drone ready to document our island adventures. From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel like we just returned home. Elvis and Jane are an awesome couple ready to make your every need met (car rental, maps/directions to your places of interest, tours, bus routes). And after a month, we covered a lot of Grenada walking, busing about, and rental car. A tour with the foremost birding guide, Anthony Jere Jeremiah, of the forestry division was very informative. Grenada is known for the Grenada Dove of which only 150 or so are left in the world motivated just some of our off the beaten track explorations!

We so enjoyed our time just on Elvis and Jane's lovely property. We stayed in the Flamboyant apartment. Perfect place for a couple. The outdoor decks, and your private deck, are great spots to relax and take in the sounds and sights of the birds, surf, and colors of the Caribbean Sea. The apartments overlook a virtually private beach to go swimming, snorkeling, shell collecting, sea glass collecting and watching beach life. We also observed local fishermen seine off the beach on our last day there. We loved partaking, observing, photographing and droning aerial footage over Sea Glass Place and several beaches, areas and forts.
Yes, we hope to get home again to Sea Glass Place, Elvis & Jane, and all the fantastic, friendly and always helpful Grenadian people.

Date of stay: March 2017
Apr 8, 2017
Thank you Greg and Eleanor. It was a super pleasure to have you as our guests. You truly embraced the island life!!! Can not wait until you return back to your home away from home.

Best!
sandrabal...
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Beautiful and quite location - stunning sunset views”
Reviewed March 12, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had a really great time at the Sea Glass Place. We started our vacation there and it was a perfect place to relax. We enjoyed waking up by the sound of the waves.The views are amazing and the sunsets absolutely stunning.
Elvis and Jane a great hosts, so helpful and friendly. We really felt very welcome.
Thanks again Elvis for introducing us to the best Roti in Grenada :-) and thank you Jane for letting us know where to get the best Mojitos. Really hope to come back some time.

Date of stay: February 2017
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks Sandra - so glad your trip was a HIT! Look forward to seeing you again in the future!

staziz201...
Richmond, Virginia
“Hidden gem - perfect location!”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The location is right on the beach with your own private balcony. Each unit has a balcony and nicely equipped. The owners Elvis and Jane are friendly and professional. They made our stay in Grenada the best vacation we have had in years! We will definitely stay at Sea Glass Place every time we go to Grenada!

Date of stay: February 2017
Mar 3, 2017
Thank you Toni and Steve! It was a pleasure having you as our guests and we look forward to future visits to the island and Sea Glass Place.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing