“Super Scuba Escapade”

The Life Aquatic
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Mae Nam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come diving in the Gulf of Thailand with THE LIFE AQUATIC. We offer daily diving and snorkeling trips on our purpose-built speed-boat as well as a wide range of SSI and PADI courses.
Reviewed September 16, 2015

Diving with Soul. The Life Aquatic emits great vibes from booking to post dive pub banter. Liam and Leo make a terrific duo who embody the good-natured island spirit of camaraderie and humor which are both highly infectious. Be prepared for top-notch diving, brand spanking new gear, amazing dive buddies on the most cheerful boat to leave Samui harbor. This is what every dive center should aspire to be like.
Also, if they managed to employ Bill Murray as an instructor I'll change my review to six stars.

2  Thank Ivan J
"amazing experience"
"awesome crew"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2015

Great service and experienced instructor! Liam and his crew are great guys with a good sense of humor. I recommend the life aquatic at any time. In my experience the bigger dive centers are just money machines and has no regards for bad weather and strong currents. Liam will personally be your dive instructor and will not just take you out in any weather just for the income. I was on an all day trip with 2 dives, 1 really nice complementary hot meal and all the soft drinks you want.

2  Thank Marcus L
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

Liam and Leo run the show. A reliable knowledgeable and punctual team. Easy booking, just a phone call to Liam and all was arranged for a 2 dive trip to Ko Tao ( about 80 minutes on speed boat and a two dive trip to Sail Rock 2 days later ( about an hour by speed boat). They also have an information centre in the Fishermans village where you can meet them face to face to discuss options.
Top quality near new equipment. They only take about 2 divers each as their philosophy is to keep it safe simple and personable. The price for the package was better then what the local competitors offered. My son who only ever dived once before in a distant past had 2 good dives at Sail Rock where Liam took him through the paces on a one to one basis as his introduction to scuba diving. Leo accompanied my daughter and i for some excellent dives. Our opinion was that this is an excellent team with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.

1  Thank RonaldKentUK
Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

My family and I went out on the trip to koh tao for snorkeling and i must say its been the funnest snorkeling ive ever done. Saw amazing fish wether if it was a stingray, reef sharks, or huge triggerfish. The crew are amazing guys with a good sense of humor. They are proffesional and warn you if there is a danger. We had lots of fun!!

1  Thank tomer s
See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

I'm still fairly new to diving but I would still say this is the best diving I've done so far. Liam and Leo were so helpful and friendly and made me feel really comfortable, also everyone on the boat were really nice too. The sea life was incredible! I was lucky enough to get a one to one with Liam and he ensured that I saw everything possible he could find! Great dive, great company, great day. Would definitely recommend them.
Thanks!